New member to Lincoln vs cad

chargerxr

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi. I'm a new member to this site, but have been reading the mark viii forums for a couple of years now. I almost always find the answer to my questions on this site. I talked with Jamie right before Christmas and he convinced me I should join and share pics of my sons car. Jamie was a real nice guy and very helpful. Thanks. I currently own 10 mark viii's. 2 black 96 LSC's 1 95 LSC 1 97 LSC and 6 other 1st gen's. I'm not real computer savvy but will try to put up a pic of my son's custom blue 93 which we just completed a few weeks ago.

dereks car small pic 001.JPG

dereks car small pic 004.JPG

Welcome!

Ten Mark VIII's? :eek:

I have a hard time keeping one on the road, couldn't imagine ten! :lol:

That blue one of your son's looks good.

Pics of the rest?

3 of the ten are parts cars. And I'm thinking about parting 1 of the black 96 LSC's . I live in the K.C. area and it's 1 degree outside and 8 inches of snow on the ground, but I will try to get some other pics up before long. Luckily my son's car went to florida last week.:)

Yeah how are you liking this awesome weather we're havin. This morning was a heat wave [23]. I am also in kc. :cool:

What color blue is that? That would make my ivory interior pop! I'm jealous. I haven't had more than 3 at a time so far. We'll be waiting for more pics. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back