New Mark owner

Wow, that is a sharp looking car. Took me many months and dollars to get mine to look anywhare near theat clean and I still have over tripple the miles. :(

rich i dont part gen 1's anymore, no money in them at all. hey steve welcome to lvc, you'll love it here if you can get along with smart ass's and dickheads lol, most of us are, and i mean it in a good way. great looking 97.

Hey I resemble that remark!!!

but I agree tha tis a great looking 97, looks just like my 98! cept yours is nicer

welcome to LVC!!!

Wow, that is a sharp looking car. Took me many months and dollars to get mine to look anywhare near theat clean and I still have over tripple the miles. :(

I wouldn't say that is something to be ashamed of, but PROUD of. I am a professional detailer by trade, and I believe there is no greater reward then taking something that is rough, and make it shine like a jewel. Especially when it has miles on it.

Yeah, when you first join your first 5 or so posts are reviewed before they are posted.

**Edit**

I love how I can double post even with my posts having to be approved by a mod. *cough* mod fail *cough* :)

Hmmm .... becareful ... might have some fun if you come to the Wednesday night chat night... LOL starts at 8 pm ct

Thats what I was thinking as well. Well, I had a similar thought, anyway.

Maybe he found the Frogman guide to noobie posting LOL ...

We have sparse moderation here... just the way I like it!

Hmmmm when are you coming back to chat night KK

Nice lookin car. Congrads!
Welcome friend.

that last vid reminds me of my first year or so with the mark. OOO so many tires.HAHA

It's a stock interior...figured everyone knows what it looks like :p

I know what the exterior and engine of a Gen II Mark VIII looks like as well;) For all I know you could have Fred Flintstone seat covers. A clean Gen II interior is something to be appreciated though, so it is worth a pic.

You should buy Jaime's $475 heart transplant.;)

Hey great looking gen 2! You will have fun on this site and learn a lot! Any gen 1 people want to teach him that gen 1's are cool Marks? hahaha Once again nice ride! Nothing beats low miles! My 93 only had 74,000 on the clock when I bought it! Yours will last for years to come!

Nice looking car. I really like the silver on the genIIs. Definitely do the J-mod, it makes the car so much more fun, and if you do it yourself it will only cost you the price of the gaskets, plus the fluid and filter which you would probably want to change anyway.

Members online

Back