New LSE grille installed

bmxbang

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Rainy here so no photoshoot :( but here are a few garage pics.

Before.
IMG_0032-1.jpg

New grille
IMG_1640.jpg

Installed
IMG_1645.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

Excellent! I just got my replacement the other day and have yet to install it. My car was previously a Vegas car and all the black trim between the "waterfall" is faded to the base yellow. It looks OK from 30' or more :rolleyes:

BTW, you're not the one who outbid be on ebay, are you? I ended up paying ~$175 shipped from Max and he had it in stock.

Excellent! I just got my replacement the other day and have yet to install it. My car was previously a Vegas car and all the black trim between the "waterfall" is faded to the base yellow. It looks OK from 30' or more :rolleyes:

BTW, you're not the one who outbid be on ebay, are you? I ended up paying ~$175 shipped from Max and he had it in stock.

I have this issue...part of my hood and grill are showing some of the yellow.

I was planning on just having it refinished.

You think so??

I think that is the oem painted grille i saw on ebay and its supposed to be an exact color match.

Nah I had planned on bidding on the grille but it got way to high for a used grille. I actually have you beat though I paid $168 shipped from Tasca. Its a brand new OEM Ford grille as well.

Color appears to be a touch off but it is wayy better than before

It came pre painted from ford and my paint is in near perfect condition on the car. I couldn't be happier with the paint match myself and trust me i am picky about paint ;) it may just be the garage lighting i have yet to see it in the sun but there will be a photoshoot of it as soon as i get some nice weather and ill post the pics up here for you to judge!

I have this issue...part of my hood and grill are showing some of the yellow.

I was planning on just having it refinished.

On mine it's just the primer/base plastic showing through. It's only on the plastic grille parts.

Night and day difference, makes me want to buy one too. It really changes the entire front end.

On mine it's just the primer/base plastic showing through. It's only on the plastic grille parts.

Thats what i was told at the body shop when they painted my bumpers.

its crazy how much better these cars look with an LSE grille.

no its crazy that most LS's didn't come that way from the factory, the same it true about the last generation of Navi's that still had the waterfall, they just dont look right with black plastic on the grill, if i wanted to see all of the plastic on my car, i would just buy a focus.

now on the other hand, i dont think that MKX's look good with their all chrome grills, the blacked out grills on the limiteds just seems to look more bad @ss.

It's amazing how much difference the grille makes...looks good.

+1, something as little as a color matched grille can change the ls so much.

looking good man.

Members online

No members online now.
Back