New here

Miksweets

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
IM new to the site and a newbie mark vii owner as well. I have owned my 97 lsc since November with 180k miles on it with everything original. When 1st bought it had 177k and after getting it home i did a full tune up with motorcraft iridium plugs, paper motorcraft air filter, pennzole 5W30 high mileage with a motorcraft oil filter. Washed and cleaned thoroughly.
Then that following week headed out from St louis to atl GA. So in just these few months already have 3k on it and loving my mark vii. With the advice and fellowship of other mark lovers, i feel very welcomed to the atlanta area mark viii community.
Posting pics soon.

Here r a few pics of my Mark

With the minor door bangs (thanks ppl @ Walmart), a softball size paint spiderweb crack on rear bumper, and 2 sun spots(1 on the center of roof at the rear window and on the passengers door. Previous owner had a high acidic perspiration issue going on) but other than that a great 180,000 mile 15 yr old mark viii.

IMG_2013011016454.jpg

IMG_2013011043455.jpg

IMG_2013011056241.jpg

IMG_201301109578.jpg

IMG_2013011035828.jpg

IMG_2013011049293.jpg

IMG_201301100200.jpg

Welcome to the forum! I like the color combo and the octastars complete the car. Enjoy it!! It's in great shape for the age/miles!

I agree, love the color of it. Any reason the back window isn't tinted? A good tint shop can do it in one piece and shouldn't charge anymore than $80 to $100 and that's for a "good" shop. That would finish it off. Again, welcome to LVC! :)

Welcome, good to see another GA member. Hopefully I can make it up to one of the Atlanta meets this year and meet everyone. Hell my car is in Atlanta now I just couldn't make it up yesterday.

-Alan

much appreciated

The back window is not tinted because that's how the previous owner had it. But its on the to do list.

This is the Lincoln site to be on if you ever have questions, welcome aboard!!!! Your car is the same color as mine except I have the tan color interior and different wheels.

Really, really nice!!! The grey interior is always my second favorite! Excellent condition for that many miles. Crud, I've seen cars with half that look three times as bad.

:W to an outstanding forum and thanks for posting pics!! :D

welcome, great looking M8!
what area of Atl are you in? I'm on the NW side of town

This is the Lincoln site to be on if you ever have questions, welcome aboard!!!! Your car is the same color as mine except I have the tan color interior and different wheels.

It's the same color as mine, too. Only mine is black on black with chrome directionals. :D

(Advance apologies for being such a smart a$$ today. I don't know what's wrong with me :shifty:)

All is welcomed

For the tuneup guy i wouldnt go for that deal if u look it says aftermarket coils so quailty maybe a issue and as for plugs Autozone has motorcraft platinum and iridium plugs for $3 each. Cant beat that
Appreciate all the compliments and i, proud with my choice in my mark but i do have a nice list to be completed over time.
Yes it still has the air ride setup and all is doing well.

Members online

Back