new guy

fordguy427

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Lee and have been a muscle car, street rod, and drag race guy for approx.three and a half decades. As far as Lincolns go, I have owned a 69 Mark 3, 78 mark 5, 94 Mark 8, 97 LSC, and now a 77000 mile 1998 C.E.
A dude by the name of Zack turned me on to this site. Way Cool.
I hope to be able to pick your brains and buy and sell some parts down the road.
Thanks in advance,
Lee

lee :W to :V as i told you this is the #1 mark viii cite and damn entertaining. you will like it here. remember the most important things here. search before you ask, and dont bring up 2 or 3 year old threads. it pisses people off

lee is a cool guy with lots of car knowledge. great addition to our community

this is his old car
97LincolnMark8LSC005.jpg

and his new car

1998LincolnCollectorsEdition.jpg

The CE is clean looking. Black one looks nice too. Anyway, welcome and it looks like Zack laid out the rules and the things that piss people off lol. I think what annoys me most are the people that try to solve a problem someone had with their car 2 to 5 years ago.:rolleyes:

You'll like it here and it don't hurt to ask a question or two because the search function isn't the best in the world. I have found that just going to Google and asking the question there will show you a link here. You just have to look for it and you'll find the answer, even if it takes you to that other site that should have been named rules.org.

Again, welcome! :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back