New Guy Needs HELP!!!

Mr. STL

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new here. I just got a 2000 LS8. I'm super excited about it. But there's a few minor imperfections on it that I am wanting to get fixed. The passenger side body molding is broken...it sticks about a foot off the car, so it's a pretty urgent situation. Right now it's in the shop getting ready to run again (it's getting a heart transplant), and i need to get that fixed. However, i'm sure all of you can agree that paying $250+ for some simple molding is a slight bit outrageous. So is there anywhere that I can get these online for cheaper? I have someone who is going to put them on for me. I just simply need to buy the part. I was looking for something sub $100 and I honestly believe that's pretty reasonable. So if somebody could help me out. I'd appreciate it.
I'll be contributing a lot more in the coming future once I get my car and get some mods on it. :)

welcome, call Maxx at Five Star Ford (look on right side of screen for number) for the molding, i hear he has pretty good prices

Or get some 3M extra-strong double sided tape and reattach the molding.....

Sweet another STL member. Welcome to LVC. :)

Welcome! Thats a good deal you got there

Members online

No members online now.
Back