New guy and ID my LS

Dartastic

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello all. This is a great forum and glad to be here. I just bought a 2004 Lincoln LS with every option (including wood trim, reverse sensor and rear spoiler)minus the heated rear seats and NAV system and appearance package. Everything else is there. Wondering trim level that would make it. Oh yeah it is a v8. Wondering if its a Sport or Ultimate. Thanks and happy driving!

Dartastic said:
Hello all. This is a great forum and glad to be here. I just bought a 2004 Lincoln LS with every option (including wood trim, reverse sensor and rear spoiler)minus the heated rear seats and NAV system and appearance package. Everything else is there. Wondering trim level that would make it. Oh yeah it is a v8. Wondering if its a Sport or Ultimate. Thanks and happy driving!

welcome - :Beer

hey call this numerber:

1-800-392-3673

press 6 for Lincoln vehicles

once you've done that, press 2 for other info

you'll have to enter your 10 digit phone#

Then press 2 for all other info.

then hold tight & someone will be on the line shortly.

it is ford cust service. Give them your VIN and ask them if any recall work or warranty repairs have been done. They should be able to answer any trim level questions as well.

What color did you buy?

eL eS said:
hey call this numerber:

1-800-392-3673

press 6 for Lincoln vehicles

once you've done that, press 2 for other info

you'll have to enter your 10 digit phone#

Then press 2 for all other info.

then hold tight & someone will be on the line shortly.

it is ford cust service. Give them your VIN and ask them if any recall work or warranty repairs have been done. They should be able to answer any trim level questions as well.

What color did you buy?

Thanks for the info. Black with black interior.

Dartastic said:
Thanks for the info. Black with black interior.

Oh yeah! Creme de la creme. I have a black 00 and really wanted the black on black and cuold not find one any where. You should posts some photos when you get the chance.

Just posted one in the members garage. I must apologize ahead of time. It was taken with a Motorola v400 camera phone.

eL eS said:
you have the chrome wheels. Very nice. Are you going to tint the windows?
Im still getting used to the rear pillars and looking over my shoulder but I most likely will. In cali its illegal to tint the front driver and passenger windows. Rear doors are ok and rear windshield also. Thanks for the compliment. Trying to send one of the rear but cingular is being a pain.

black is a hard color to care for so make sure you do not go through car washes they pit and scratch the finish so wash it by hand. Wash from top to bottom so you do not get road debris in the rag. Scratch out polish does a great job or removing swirls.

Stop me if you already know all of this. Every car I have ever owned was black and have learned the hard way.

yo theres a guy around my way with a black on black ls sittin on black rims with pitch black tint real clean man. congrats

eL eS said:
black is a hard color to care for so make sure you do not go through car washes they pit and scratch the finish so wash it by hand. Wash from top to bottom so you do not get road debris in the rag. Scratch out polish does a great job or removing swirls.

Stop me if you already know all of this. Every car I have ever owned was black and have learned the hard way.

LOL!! I found out after only 3 days it was going to be hard to keep clean. Bought on a Friday afternoon and had to be washed Monday.Just had it washed yesterday and its kinda dirty already. Doesnt help that most of our sidewalks are dirt and my driveway needs refinishing. Have a 2 car garage but like most everything but a car is in it! :Bang

Dartastic said:

:W

BTW pasted that pic of the rear just now. Same cheap camera phone so quality isnt that great.

buy a force field.... j/k...no wait seriously buy a force field.

Welcome :W The car looks great. I have a black 01... It's just HOT here in FLA with a black car. But I like black cars. You will really enjoy the car, and this website.

Thanks all again! Really enjoying this place already! Im new here but really a vet when it comes to forums. Its nice to know there is a place I (we) can go for REAL HELP on our cars when needed. This place is full of knowledge. We all bought a great car and best of all..... ITS AMERICAN! :L

Members online

No members online now.
Back