New Florida 2011 Meet Feeler

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
ok so me and dan were talking yesterday and we thought about a meet in daytona. we could actually put our marks on the beach, and get some insane pictures, we could all get a group rate on a hotel right on the beach and stay over 1 night, like we could do the meet on a saturday into sunday, or do it on a friday into saturday, we could hang by the pool, drink, eat , or we can all have dinner at bubba gump shrimp company right on daytona beach, if people want to venture out and see places over there they can do that, or just stay around the hotel, whatever you want to do but i think if we all stayed over night we could make it a meet/ mini vacation i am down for it, who else would be down for a meet in daytona, i think the cars out on the actual beach would make for some sick pictures. feedback is welcome, and without making it insanely too soon we could plan for mid june ish?

I'm DTF. I think a bunch of Mark guys hangin out and Gavin a few beers around the pool would be an awesome time. C'mon guys, we can do it!

Hell if I had the money and time I would drive down there and join you all.

Brandon, Stack, and I are pretty set on spending one weekend in FL when we go down to pick up my car... would be epic if the timing lined up.

Edit: Just saw mid june, don't think I can wait that long, haha.

Brandon, Stack, and I are pretty set on spending one weekend in FL when we go down to pick up my car... would be epic if the timing lined up.

Edit: Just saw mid june, don't think I can wait that long, haha.

Yeah ... well you need to be back in time to have the car ready for the Beach Party in July ...:D

ok so me and dan were talking yesterday and we thought about a meet in daytona. we could actually put our marks on the beach, and get some insane pictures

<----------Picture on the left from last year.

I lived in Daytona Beach for 2 years and I'm sure it is still a toilet. It's further away but St Augustine is a way cooler place to take pictures and hang out.

I live in ocala which is only about 45 mins from daytona. Soooooooo.......... I'm preety much down as always when it comes to florida meets. This time ill bring the 98 lsc( or maybe the 93, or maybe both)

Daytona works for me very well I'd. come for a while at least. the power tour is in June alot of people come to see the cars off maybe meet there then take our group up to Daytona. also any one want to meet at oldtown in kissimee sometime there is shops for the ladies and they expanded the rides at the amusement park and its a great show Friday nights we can have our cars entered ifs we have 3 modifications. that would be a good monthly or quarterly event

162 views, 10 posts i can see where this is going! the only ones interested are us locals who see each other all the time anyway! we need to be serious and see what people have for schedules because if we are gonna try to get a place we can all stay at, booking in advance and getting a group rate would be the smart way to do it.

well someone set it, i;m not because i dont know whats good for everyone, thats why i kinda needed to see what people thought about the idea before we try to set a date!

I thought this was so people could post dates that would and wouldnt be good for them. Maybe a poll would work a little better? -brandon's idea

its to see how many would be interested in this type of meet, actually staying over a night in daytona, because if there is no interest i am not gonna take my wife and kids all the way over to daytona for no reason! if people can actually get off work, and want to stay over there for a night and make it a 2 days meet, mini vacation then once enough people say they want to do something like this, we'll try to pick a date that will work for everyone. i just shot mid june off the top of my head because mid august the last thing you want to do down here in august is hang around outside in the heat, not like june is much better!!

I'd love to do something even for just a Friday evening at old town. I'd come to the west side but can't get away for that long both parents 80+ and can't be that far away kissimee or Daytona are about as far as i dare go. so if a couple of you want to hit those places I'm in. but no one ever responds about kissimee so i guess not

Phil, just FYI I live about 15 mins from old town.
Hey guys, how about poring up what weekend in June would be the beat for you. I'm pretty much open to any.

Members online

No members online now.
Back