New digs: Range Rover HSE Wheels

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! Hopefully some of the Ohio/WesternPA/Mich crowd can get to see it in person at the Summit Racing Meet.

When I started looking for new wheels I knew I wanted something completely different and unique that no one else had. I'm really in love with my LS all over again :)

The adapters are like my last set from Motorsport-Tech. If anyone ever needs adapters or spacers I can't say enough about their service and the quality of product. The Automotive and stance scenes are lucky there is a dedicated and great company out there who is willing to push the boundaries and expand the possibilities of whats achievable.

This maybe my new favorite picture of my car. I toyed with it some more...
rear.edit1.png

Looks FANTASTIC! I am also a huge 5-spoke fan, but these are some of the best 7-spokers I've seen! EXCELLENT!!

Somebody has to ask....... Any rubbing?

btw, the driver's rear tire looks backwards. those are directional, right?

Good eye. The one front tire is backwards as well. I wish I would have noticed when they were sitting for a couple days before I put them on. Have to get that fixed next week after the holiday

Somebody has to ask....... Any rubbing?

None whatsoever :D I used to rub with a couple people in the back before on my 8 spokes, so I'm sure these would be the same. Luckily I rarely have anyone there

Nice dNyce...

I can't stop coming into this thread and looking. Our LSes need to be a photoshoot together.

I totally agree Drizz. Pick a place halfway between OK and OH and I'm there dude! A Bullschmidt/Andrizzle photoshoot would be insane

DAMN!!!!!!!! Very nice. Chrome looks so nice on black.

I really like em, mainly because they look like they belong there (like a factory optional wheel).

Those look fantastic on your ride. Nicely done!

BTW, i think a set of LSE tails would be a nice touch.

I really like em, mainly because they look like they belong there (like a factory optional wheel).

I completely agree with this. This was another reason I was drawn to these wheels. Aftermarket wheels are cool and all but keeping it looking OEM was an idea I liked

BTW, i think a set of LSE tails would be a nice touch.

It's definitely been considered. I even have one LSE tail light I picked up. The smoked look though for me just does it with the rest of my car.

________
I will be buying a LSE front facia kit this summer. After that I don't know what else there will be to do. My list of ideas is running thin since this is still my daily driver.

Kind of remind me of Maserati Quattroporte 7 spoke 20" wheels, thats a good thing. :)

What other Range Rover wheels fit this car?

They are 06-09 Range Rover HSE wheels (FOMOCO, keeping it in the family). Uchrome- 5x120 -19x8 - 57ET with custom adapters spacing them out to a perfect 38ET - Wrapped in 245/35 evo12's

Love the wheels! They fit it perfectly. What other Range Rover wheels fit this car?

Technically none of them fit directly. As I said before I had to purchase custom hub and wheel centric adapters to make it work. But there are a couple other Land Rover/Range Rover OEM wheels that would fit like these. When I was looking for wheels I did broad based searches on anything OEM that was a minimum of a 57ET due to a minimum adapter width being 19mm

There are Porsche Cayenne 19's that would work. Also some VW Touareg wheels I was considering. It all depends on how much you want to spend. Mercedes has some SUV wheels that could work as well.

I"m so dam jealous of you and everybody else right now, lol! Car looks good man.

Phenomenal, Bull! Kudos for going with something that's never been done, and making it work perfectly. I agree with you on wanting to find a wheel that has class, attitude, sportiness, but could also look like it was an OEM option for the car. That's why I went with the wheels I have - which was also different from what anyone else has.

Two words left to say - Primo Ride!

Members online

No members online now.
Back