New digs: Range Rover HSE Wheels

This maybe my new favorite picture of my car. I toyed with it some more...
rear.edit1.png

Very Nice! Makes me want to update the @ss end on my car now too...:rolleyes:

Thanks again guys!

All you are missing is lse bumper and spoiler!

No love for the lip spoiler? I know it's not perfect but I prefer subtle over anything more extreme. Oh and that LSE bumper thing I got covered. Someone ordered one today :)

Bull do you have any rubbing issues with your wheels? You got them sitting at a 38mm offset now correct?

Yes 38. I was down to 35 at one point with my spacers on stock 17x7.5's and experienced minor rubbing with my over-sized winter tires. But none so far with these wheels

Man.....I have a black LS and I HATE chrome wheels.....I have now changed my mind. Looks absolutely amazing!! My new favorite LS

Yes 38. I was down to 35 at one point with my spacers on stock 17x7.5's and experienced minor rubbing with my over-sized winter tires. But none so far with these wheels

Ok the reason I asked the Sentas have a 49mm offset which is kind of to far in for me. I was thinking about getting some 9mm or 11mm spacers made to push them out just a little. I'm putting Eibach springs as well so if you are not rubbing with the 38 then I might go with that. I have 35mm on my current 20s they rub slightly in the back because they are flush with the bumper.

Tire size and width can play big factors in the rubbing too. These are only 19x8, if they were any wider I may have been in trouble. Some other members have went as low as 38 as well and had little to no rubbing

Members online

Back