New Center Console

Yea thats a big NO.
I just called up there, and the lady was like "Yea no we dont have nothin like that"

I was like ".....Okay? Bye" lol.

Let me know when you go, if they have any of the BLACK center consoles, and how much, then maybe next time you go, ill have the money to send you haha.

rollin... would you happen to have the armrest off the one you didnt use still? im looking for a new armrest and ebrake boot. mine got ruined when i tried to dye them. thanks..

I still needa get a ront bumper (sport or non sport 1st gen) and a pair of headlights from a salvage yard.....:p

rollin... would you happen to have the armrest off the one you didnt use still? im looking for a new armrest and ebrake boot. mine got ruined when i tried to dye them. thanks..

what color? his was dark grey...i think...I have one too...mine is buckskin (light tan)

tan i guess. as far as the armrest it doesnt matter because the trusty wife will be recovering it with suede and the ebrake all i really need is the plastic ring that goes around the bottom because she will be making a suede one of thoe too.

I still have my old one. Its dark graphite with dark grey armrest. You pay the shipping from 62226 and its your.:)

pm me the shipping cost to ship to 85704. watever is easiest for you...fed ex ups watever... and then let me know how to pay you..

Members online

No members online now.
Back