New Center Console

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Outkast3100/Josh. I have a new '02 center concole in my '00 LS. It was dirty as hell. It took be about an hour to clean it up. I switched the armrest piece. Its a little off shape grey. You can barely notice.

Special thanks to Josh.:D

LS console 01.jpg

LS console 02.jpg

LS console 03.jpg

LS console 04.jpg

Autozone sells a color of paint that matches the dash perfectly. Thats what i used on mine, i have the same color interior as you.

I'll post the color and/or PN when i get home, i'm at work right now.

Autozone sells a color of paint that matches the dash perfectly. Thats what i used on mine, i have the same color interior as you.

I'll post the color and/or PN when i get home, i'm at work right now.

That would be great. I do want to color match it. Thanks.:D

that matched alot closer than it did to mine....damn it was our lucky day huh?

that matched alot closer than it did to mine....damn it was our lucky day huh?

Hell yeah it was.:D I apprciate it too. I will be out of town all week. We will have to get together next week and settle up.:)

I gotta get me one of these. Did the 02's and up come with the charcoal center at all?

not 02's and up. If you have the 2000, get either a 2001 or 02. 03+ won't work

Thank you sir :D

I like the overall design alot better too.....form follows function :)
Do you happen to know anyone with a black one like that for sale?

Thank you sir :D

I like the overall design alot better too.....form follows function :)
Do you happen to know anyone with a black one like that for sale?

My best suggestion. Start looking in the salvage yards. Thats where Outkast and I found ours. If your willing to pay the shipping, I can try to find you one. I plan to hit the yards friday.

Look nice. Good upgrade. What wrong with the flip cup holders?

I just hate my flip up cupholder. It won't even hold a 20oz bottle in it and I personally think it looks cheap. The 01-02 cupholder is classier looking and im guessing by the looks of it you can actually hold something other than a med fast food cup or pop can.

I just hate my flip up cupholder. It won't even hold a 20oz bottle in it and I personally think it looks cheap. The 01-02 cupholder is classier looking and im guessing by the looks of it you can actually hold something other than a med fast food cup or pop can.

x2

Look nice. Good upgrade. What wrong with the flip cup holders?

For an LS in my opinion, they seem very cheaply and quickly designed, plus the fact that they cant hold ANYTHING besides a can of pop, not even a bottle or cup. I never get a CAN of pop when I go grab a quick bite to eat LOL.

The newer design seems to fit so much better, for one, it HOLDS ALOT MORE!, two, you dont have to akwardly reach your arm to flip it open, and 3, it looks better.

Rollin: I am actually headin to the JY probably this weekend, Ive only been up front witch is explorers, continentals, marks, taureses, and a couple other cars, but theres another like 4 acres behind that, ill call them and see if they dont have any LSes.

That would be so fun to pick through :p haha

Members online

No members online now.
Back