New Car.

Dave 88 LSC

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd post it here since most people here appreciate a good motoring car.

I wanted this for some time, but I wanted to buy a house first and toys later and that is what I did. I closed in August, furnished the place and all. I thought I deserve a nice New Years present for myself. I had a 98 Lexus LS400 a few years back and it was very reliable, needed nothing at all, 3 years of ownership and 50k miles.

Found the color combo I wanted and a great deal in Milwaukee. Flew out from NYC and drove it back. Stopped in Chicago, city I love even more now. Drove from Chicago all the way to NYC in one day, 800 miles.

Its a 2006 Lexus GS430. 6-speed auto, 300 HP, all the options. Love the car. Great handling car, fast as hell. Fantastic sound system, 330 watts, 14 speakers, more than I will ever need. Best of all, looks amazing from every angle. Service history since day one at the Lexus dealer.

I still have my 92 LSC, and my 98 LSC. If I dont sell the 98 LSC for the right price I will keep it, I love it too much, or maybe give it to my father since he loves it too.

Can not wait for spring to come to hit the road with it and eat up miles.

used-2006-lexus-gs_430-basetrim-6554-7725943-7-640.jpg

used-2006-lexus-gs_430-basetrim-6554-7725943-1-640.jpg

used-2006-lexus-gs_430-basetrim-6554-7725943-4-640.jpg

Nice ride. Never really got into these cars but I know the IS F with the 5.0 V8 is a pretty mean machine. If I bought a Lexus it would have to be the IS F with 416hp. :)

Nice ride. Never really got into these cars but I know the IS F with the 5.0 V8 is a pretty mean machine. If I bought a Lexus it would have to be the IS F with 416hp. :)

IS-f is nice and all, but its too small for me. I'm not a fan of small cars. I am only 5.10, 175 but I like big cars. My top pick was a BMW 750I , but after hearing all the nightmares of owning that car I decided to go with something fast and reliable .
This fit the bill and then some.

IS-f is nice and all, but its too small for me. I'm not a fan of small cars. I am only 5.10, 175 but I like big cars. My top pick was a BMW 750I , but after hearing all the nightmares of owning that car I decided to go with something fast and reliable .
This fit the bill and then some.

Yikes!:p I guess I wouldn't be fitting in one either then. I'm 6'5" :eek: Not even for a test drive lol. I made the test drive work on my LSC because I was determined to buy it but found out I am pushing the limit here too. You should see the black spot above me on the headliner. :p When I race at the track with my helmet on, I am reclined back in the seat and arms fully extended. It's a sight to see. :D

i love lexus cars i think they make sexy cars. i have enjoyed looking at lexus cars for years, but thats all i do is look lol.

thats a sick car have fun with it. ive always wanted a lexus GS or IS-F :) lexus's are nice no matter what model imo.

I'm not a fan of jap cars, but if I had to choose, I'd take any RWD Lexus any day of the week (to heck with that stupid Camry-in-a-tux-for-$10k more-ES model!!!). I've always liked the GS models. If I'm not mistaken, they're based on the old Supra platform, which isn't a bad thing at all. I'd drive it! If I could afford it that is...:(

Members online

No members online now.
Back