New Car Smell

workin_ike

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Those who love the smell of leather in a new car but your car doesnt smell new any more, you can still get that smell.
Not new but not too popular, go to http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/ycbvp/product_detail.jsp?oid=4889141

Dont get the gel though, not strong at all. And if you have a yankee candle store near you or a cracker barrel, they sell them there too. I recomend the store over online, shipping makes it cost more.

Man I love those air freshners. I have one in my car at all times, and one on reserve. I only use the hanging type. They seem to work the best. Almost makes the car smell clean IMO.

here's a question that has a funny answer, i'll ask it and see if anyone actually knows the answer.

What is the new car smell in a new car?..........answer to come later

Is it the smell of curing glues and plastic that is said to be toxic? Lol. I remember reading about the 'new car smell' issue some months back.

Thats it. Why anyone would want to duplicate it and make it an air freshener, I don't know. I guess when someone gets a new car and get out of the "funk" that they had and not into someone elses new funk their nose tends to be happy. I personally don't care for it:cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back