New baby.

Congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, like everyone has said,"enjoy while thay are small". My little one is 15 and they develop something called attitude. So watch out. Have fun for sure.

I didn't go back and count all the congrats, so how ever many are above, take'em and add a few more from me. Talk about growin' up? My youngest is 22.

KS

Congrats.:).... You have a new mod. The car seat.:p

Add my congrats to the list. Now your interior detailing skills will be put to even more use. It is amazing how wet cheerios can set into a cement like material that Nasa should use. Not to mention projectile vomiting. I'm glad I didn't try to track you down last week while I was up there. It seems like you were a little busy. Besides, the fish were biting and I wasn't gonna leave the lake for anything. :D

Thanks again, everyone. My 2 year old is finally starting to understand what's going on.

I already miss sleeping through the night. This kid is has his days and nights mixed up.

rainjacks- There is one thing that can eat through all that stuff and clean it up quickly: a steamer. But sadly I don't have one. And yeah, I was super busy. The girlfriend didn't want me leaving at all.

I know of some pretty awesome lakes for fishing up in this neck of the woods. My brother is an avid fisherman. I'd have to get you top secret clearance to let you in on which lakes though.

I know of some pretty awesome lakes for fishing up in this neck of the woods. My brother is an avid fisherman. I'd have to get you top secret clearance to let you in on which lakes though.

I was hoping to find some Walleye, but had to settle for Northerns and Sunfish. We still ate plenty and brought some home.

For the record today I am sitting on a bag of frozen peas. 5 kids is all I can handle.

I'm not trying to poke fun, but the babies face in the car seat photo is seriously hilarious. Like some little gnome/midget guy. Or one of the seven dwarves.

I'm not trying to poke fun, but the babies face in the car seat photo is seriously hilarious. Like some little gnome/midget guy. Or one of the seven dwarves.

No worries. I think he looks funny in the car seat too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back