New 06

zookroo1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally got the new LS registered today. Just under 45K miles and pretty much spotless. Wasn't my number one choice in color combo but considering the condition it is in plus being less than an hour away I couldn't pass it up. It was owned by a husband and wife who own a highly rated mechanic shop and it was the wife's car. Here's a quick photo until I can get a couple of better ones.

LS1.jpg

What's the color. I think it may be black cherry but in that picture it almos looks full on black.

LOL...you browsing from a phone?

Its black cherry not black.

Haha yea. Doing some Mobile browsing. Haha.

Not my favorite color either but anytime I see an LS going down the road no matter what color I'm always turning my head to get a closer look. It's a head turner in any color. :)

Looks like you're living the life man. I'm available for adoption.

Just putting that out there.:biggrin:

I meant dark cherry not black.

Yeah its a unique color.

Finally got the new LS registered today. Just under 45K miles and pretty much spotless. Wasn't my number one choice in color combo but considering the condition it is in plus being less than an hour away I couldn't pass it up. It was owned by a husband and wife who own a highly rated mechanic shop and it was the wife's car. Here's a quick photo until I can get a couple of better ones.

I believe that was the one my brother wanted to go look at this weekend in Tampa. Guess I can tell him it's off the list. And the one in Fort Myers sold Monday too.

Guess it's what he gets for being slow. Ohh well, my ass isn't walking. Can only help him so much.

Thanks guys. I've had it since January actually but finally got it registered and on the road yesterday. The Dark Cherry definitely looks a bit different in direct sunlight than it does in the shade. I was a little bit worried about it looking purple until I saw it in person. The more I look at it the more I like it. The deal was also too good to pass up.

Thanks guys. I've had it since January actually but finally got it registered and on the road yesterday. The Dark Cherry definitely looks a bit different in direct sunlight than it does in the shade. I was a little bit worried about it looking purple until I saw it in person. The more I look at it the more I like it. The deal was also too good to pass up.

My wife calls her's pimped out purple. It sure looks outstanding in the sunlight! At first she didn't like it too much, but now she really likes it. She constantly gets compliments!

The first gen has a color pretty close to this... I wish i had gone with it instead of mine.... MORE PICS!!!

So OP, spill the beans. How'd you manage that house? Lol

The housing market in around here is ripe with deals on foreclosures, short sales, etc. If you bought around 2005-2007 when the market was at or near the peak, there's a good chance the house is worth half what you paid for it unfortunately...

Definite buyers market.

The housing market in around here is ripe with deals on foreclosures, short sales, etc. If you bought around 2005-2007 when the market was at or near the peak, there's a good chance the house is worth half what you paid for it unfortunately...

Definite buyers market.

Yup, what he said. Good time to invest into real-estate if you can afford to hang onto it for 5 to 10 years. Got an offer out on a short-sale myself. Maybe in 6 months I'll see if they accept.

Thanks guys. I'd like to get a set of Eibachs, but I have a second job that I do for a friend that basically consists of driving to a bunch of different houses. My last couple cars were lowered and with all the steep driveways and dips, speed bumps, humps, tables, waves, etc that I drive through I had some issues with clearance. I'd like to limit the yelling in this car :) The tires are basically brand new, so I'll be keeping the wheels stock for now. I may look into getting a Touchscreen so I can use the ipod at some point.

Members online

No members online now.
Back