Need.

94m5

Dmaup's Daddy
Reaction score
Anyone parting a Gen1 out, I need the plastic loom that hols the main vehicle harness to the drivers side shock tower. It can't be pulled with the engine in the car, only with it removed.

it's for my 95's rebuild.

Let me know.

mike

Anyone parting a Gen1 out, I need the plastic loom that hols the main vehicle harness to the drivers side shock tower. It can't be pulled with the engine in the car, only with it removed.

it's for my 95's rebuild.

Let me know.

mike

Im parting out a 96 LSC as we speak. shoot me a PM

Mike, if you don't find one right away, I'm sure I've got one you could have. They would all still be on the parts cars I have, but right now we've got 8 inches of snow and it's still coming down. Hopefully it won't stay on the ground long. It wouldn't be immediately, but I can get you one.

HI RODGER understand the white stuff . hoope things are better for you we can wait a while for the loom. JD.

Mike and JD, I checked a 94 parts car yesterday that has the engine out. Someone knocked a hole in it, probably removing the engine. I still have another 1st gen to check, it's just at a different farm. As soon as I can I will check it and let you know. Just wanted to give you an update.

Members online

No members online now.
Back