need to sell alot of parts, inquire inside

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
i have a lot of parts we dont list on ebay because the listing fees add up way too quick. i have multiple front fenders for 1st gen, no 2nd gen left. bunch of different colors, i have some trunk lids 1st and 2nd gen, i have two rear windows that are in perfect condition with mint gaskets, i have a whole ton of hoods both 1st gen and 2nd gen, i have bumpers for front and rear 1st and 2nd gen, i have a few first gen header panels, i have a bunch of door panels 1st and 2nd gen, i have a ton of 1ns gen pass seat tracks and a bunch of 2nd gen pass seat tracks, no driverside of either gen, i have 27 electric cooling fans, about 20 MAF sensors, all this stuff i'd love to see go, or some of it, i'm willing to be lower then normal on the prices, but unless you want to pay me for crate materials and fuel to deliver a hood to a freight terminal i'd rather hoods be picked up, i will ship though as long as you pay for the wood for the crate and some gas because the closest terminal is about 18 miles from my house one way. email me if you are looking for something specific and i'll see what i can do, i want to thin out our inventory. thanks.

Do you have...
-96 key tumbler
-black 97 upper rear drivers side cover over the area where the rear seat belt comes out of
-94 black covor over the steering wheel thats bolted to the dash
-a million dollers, I promise I'm good for it!

I need a 3g alternator, like everyone else. Anything ?

Rear window............Shipped to 80918 Commercial,

EDIT: Any LSC door and 1/4 panel trim pieces? 1st OR 2nd gen are fine.

no lsc moldings and i will ship anything BUT the rear windows. i dont want to gamble shipping a skid full of glass chunks.

Jamie,

I'm looking for headlight lenses for my 97. They are fogged up really badly and I've tried cleaning them to no avail. Looking for something in really nice condition or new. Don't need any of the bulbs, just the housings. Thx.

Wet sand with 2000 grit, and buff with 3M Buffing compound.

Werks like a charm :)

Do you have any Black interiors? Dash side panels and all?

Wet sand with 2000 grit, and buff with 3M Buffing compound.

Werks like a charm :)

Do you have any Black interiors? Dash side panels and all?
I've also heard of people using toothpaste.

brent i only have a driverside housing left in awesome shape, i just bought a 97 mark an hour ago but wont have it apart for a week but i noticed one housing is cracked, the driverside, the pass side looked good.
94m5 i have some black stuff, i have a pair of ebony 97 door panels, and a pair of 93 ebony door panels non jbl, i have an ebony 97 carpet in near mint condition, i have a mint 97 dash and console shell, and i think i may have the ebont rear panels too with speaker grills but no ash trays from a 94. brent i'll send you a pm on the housing.

Do you have any 1st gen antenna assemblies?
Or any grey 1st gen interior panels?

I need a functioning EGR pressure feedback sensor for a Gen 1 shipped to 08540.

How much for one?

2001??? when did they make a mark VIII in 2001? read my sig i only deal with mark VIII's!

WTF, your sig says
Lincoln Auto Parts
Specializing in 93-98 Mark VIII's since 99.
Not Exclusive
A simple no would have sufficed.

I am interested in 2 fans. If you could, please email me at JMcAlister AT Gmail DOT com and let me know, shipped to 21773. Thanks!

seems like all the LS guys have an attitude so i made it simple. i changed my sig for you.

I wont jack your thread because there is already a thread for what has happened here... its the bitch slap thread
good luck with the sales:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back