Need it Photoshopped???(BIG images)

WOW_LScopycopy.gif

I really want to make that kit. I MEAN IT!

already working on it! LOL.... i didnt use the bronze wheels though... I'm changing it up a lil bit here and there.

i wonder if the first gens with the thrid brake light on the bottom would look better with a roof spoiler.... of course the trunk one would have to have a brake light in it like the wings west one for example.

is this really somebodies LS

KleenLS! Black on Black (Wit a lil chrome, and a hint of red) thats how I roll!

Its mine!!!!:D

See my Signature at the bottom?!?:rolleyes:

Ok well, it is mine, juss with a little Photoshopin! :shifty:
Lincolnx2.....hmmmm......never really seen u on here before.....eh....Well welcome 2 my thread! have a look around, U might find some pretty koo pix in here! Well, at least thats what I hopped for!!!;) hahaha.
L8z!
-JJ

LS_rearside_spoilers_kit.jpg

kleenLS.... you have same ideas as I do. I can work this out. A new face-off rear apron idea may work out soon. Just give me more ideas. Send me pics by mail or contact me via PM first..

Also I like this one too:

LS_gray_kit.jpg

Both front lip and rear-duck spoiler

-CTC

LS_gray_kit.jpg

KleenLS, add the double side exhaust tips on this car from the black LSR you made. I want to see how it may look like. Thanks.
...... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :eyeroll:

Its gunna look bad ass thats how its gunna look:cool:

On the real, its gunna look like a true Touring car.

Im trying to hack a copy of Forza Motorsports for XBOX and skin in some LSes...lol! I really wanna find out if I can use that one there and the white widebody Super Touring LS Kleen made along with that black illustration.

i need you to do this from pg 11:

WOW_LScopycopy.gif

to his pic below in silver:

Mix046.jpg

I really want to make that kit. I MEAN IT! Use the same wheels, no chrome pimp wheels plz.

Thanks.
-CTC

Here I added a new pic of my ride from other side.

cars011.jpg

any chance you can use my sig picture and lower my lincoln 1.75 or 2 inchs what ever.... PLEASE!!!!!!

want to see what the stock rims would look like with the car lowered!

nm here you go

100_0049.jpg

Rollin...its not great but good enough for you to get the idea...

ls2.jpg

lol....

Thanks babbster! Taking over my thread!!!!!:lol: hahaha...... Nah for reals though.....Thanks.....Looks good enough to me!!! I was getting backed up over here! LoL;)
-JJ:cool:

thanks...haha i just got cs4 so im gonna start giving some things a shot. i have been working in cs2 for a while but cs4 is really incredible but i would be more than happy to help with what i can.

I attempted CS4 but I really didn't see much different than the skinning than CS3.

Ok....still workin on some of yalls stuff...sorry....been real busy people....gettin the house ready for a party on Saturday, and buying crap for it too! My B-day is on the 10th!!! :D....... Anyways......So, My friend wants to get a LS.....and Hs favorite color is ORANGE!!!....I showed him the Pic of the Orange LS, and he almost wet himself! LoL.....here is what I did to the pic that he saw to make it better.....we said the og rims had to go, and then some minor stuff I tweaked or changed.....eh, for a quickie, came out aight....and for being such I bright ass car, I think i would roll it.... eh, maybe! hahah....ok no mo!....here is the pic:
orangeLS.jpg

Made the rims on that Asanti Wheel builder thingy, Its in my other thread here if ya wanna build some crazy wheels that you will never own....or afford for that matter!!! LoL :http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=47685
Ok, thats it....be back as soon as I can.
L8rz!
-JJ :cool:

Those red reverse lights are actually pretty damn cool but pretty damn pointless and not functional:( .

the orange ls is sick

it made me sick!

rollin, that looks much better. I dont know if I would paint the inserts or if I would find a sport/lse bumper and put it on. Also If you take all that chrome out, you really should color match the window trim IMO.

haha

it made me sick!

rollin, that looks much better. I dont know if I would paint the inserts or if I would find a sport/lse bumper and put it on. Also If you take all that chrome out, you really should color match the window trim IMO.

That's Not hard to do!!! :p

I like the front spoiler on that orange LS.. I think i would have problems with it on parking curbs and steep drive ways once i lower my LS??

id be happy if someone could do these wheels in a flat black or gloss black.
im trying to debate on whether to get them powder coated soon. my ls is pearl white with these wheels

w14rid.jpg

actually now that i have pics can someone make these wheels black(flat or gloss) and same color as my paint.

vg3epw.jpg

then do some eyebrows on my lights either black or same color as my paint.
do what you want to it id just like to see these things done

2iqb8mc.jpg

thanks

Members online

Back