need help quick! on side of interstate with 20% Phone life left

isaiah3g

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Check air rode came on and I pulled over and turned car off. Turned back on and then compressor ran for maybe 3 seconds then check air ride came on.

The heck is wrong?? This happened as soon as I got to work about 8 this morning and drivers rear dropped a little. Started car up, aired up and was working fine when I left at 330. now an hour and half of driving it comes on again.

Please help!

are your bags good? get it up, kill the air ride switch.

and get a car charger!

If its still aired up... go home!

This is why I ride on coils

THIS right here gentlemen is the primary reason I switched to coils BAAM! If this isn't enough to make a man want to stop spending cash every few months on suspension components then I don't know what is... Needless to say there's nothing more relaxing than having peace of mind while on the road! The OP is not expressing any relaxation what so ever. Air ride is for those with plenty of cash.

Lol plenty of cash. Yeah.

I have been able to get to a welcome center just inside of Mississippi. Took my flashemlight and checked everything possible. The only thing I could have guess to be wrong was there was one line not pushed all the way in at the comp. Its been fine since I posted but im still worried.

I have a car charger but when I ride with someone else in my family of 5 cars I bring it with me. Luckily I have my reg charger and a bench next to a wal charger.

I have been able to get to a welcome center just inside of Mississippi. Took my flashemlight and checked everything possible. The only thing I could have guess to be wrong was there was one line not pushed all the way in at the comp. Its been fine since I posted but im still worried.

I have a car charger but when I ride with someone else in my family of 5 cars I bring it with me. Luckily I have my reg charger and a bench next to a wal charger.

If its high enough for you to drive and make it home just turn the switch off and drive home then worry about it.

Dont keep cycling key as the system will vent then you will be stuck

I bet that's all it was. Just being a wide open hole like that was probably shutting the compressor off so that it didn't burn itself up. I wouldn't even worry about it anymore if you have good bags all around.

Well hell. Its not the compressor. There's something else going on. I swapped the compressor with a 62k mile one and it works fine.

My problem is, when the car is turned on, the front end will not pick up. I pulled both solenoids and they have good O-rings and they pressurize the bags when I plug them in as the compressor is running.

They won't pick the car up though and I cant hear any leaks. Any help, anyone know more about this crap?

Members online

Back