Need help locked my keys in car

angry-face.jpg

i dont bash to much online because quite frankly its stupid, but this pisses me off seriously i think (and Hope) that this is a B.S prank , you mean to tell me you payed 7500$ for one of the nicest LS's around but could afford a tow truck(you know it doesnt have to be AAA) or locksmith to go open your car, instead you decide to ram a crowbar in your hood, bash the window and god knows what else you did that wasn't posted

my thoughts are that this is Andrizzle just pranking all of us , i hope hope HOPE this is a prank, if your just gonna start ****ing the car to **** , ill buy some parts of it , hell ill talk to my bank and buy it off you if i can , this car doesnt deserve this

*rant done*

to all other members im sry , i know i dont post much and i ask idiotic questions sometimes ,but this is ridiculous

angry-face.jpg

I am calling shenanigans on this...there is no way anyone can be this dense. Locking the keys in the car is one thing. We have all been there, but you ask for advice then don't take any of it? I think we have been reeled in. If this is real then it is amazing though.

my mom thinks the neighbors are going to call the cops if its out there running all night. how hot can a LS get from running. the needle on the left side it all the way towards the top. "]Is that the temparature QUOTE]

This is what gave it away

yep...interior color does not match up. Something is amiss here.

View attachment 828463083

i dont bash to much online because quite frankly its stupid, but this pisses me off seriously i think (and Hope) that this is a B.S prank , you mean to tell me you payed 7500$ for one of the nicest LS's around but could afford a tow truck(you know it doesnt have to be AAA) or locksmith to go open your car, instead you decide to ram a crowbar in your hood, bash the window and god knows what else you did that wasn't posted

my thoughts are that this is Andrizzle just pranking all of us , i hope hope HOPE this is a prank, if your just gonna start ****ing the car to **** , ill buy some parts of it , hell ill talk to my bank and buy it off you if i can , this car doesnt deserve this

*rant done*

to all other members im sry , i know i dont post much and i ask idiotic questions sometimes ,but this is ridiculous

jimmies-consider-them-rustled_zpsc5d2fdcf.jpg

yep...interior color does not match up. Something is amiss here.

Colors seem to be jacked-up on a monitor. The camel interior was available on black cars (Andrizzle's stock colour, yes?) HOWEVER the bottom left corner of picture #2 looks like the car is Tundra......

it is pretty sad that this story is half believable due to the actual intricacies of the car. its pretty lame that they didnt give people more than one real key at purchase. if youre cheap, it would actually be cheaper to get a 2nd (or 3rd) remote fob and just throw it in a drawer. they are free to program and cost like $1 or something on ebay

regardless its a win/win situation for us here.

If its true, he/she or it, whatever the hell it is that post this; anyhow its well deserved for being so dumb.
And if it is not, no lincolns were harmed during the post of this topic.

I got two fobs, two keys, and a valet key.

Same for both of mine, purchased new.
They had to supply at least two keys, because the PATS system won't allow just one key to be programmed. Three keys was ideal, since if you lost one, you could still program in a replacement one yourself.

Members online

Back