National LS Meet Attendence List!!!!!

If I throw $50 in everyone's hand to seed the local "gentlemans" club, does that help the attendance list? LOL

At this rate I won't need to bring my helicopter to get an aerial shot. Wouldn't look to good to have a huge empty parking lot in the shot!

FYI Four gentlemens clubs about 10 minutes from hotel. The rules are "loosely" enforced. No pun intended.;)

Attending list
1. RollinLS
2. Pan1019 - maybe
3. Talbotway
4. Jrt1418-Maybe..depending on school/work
5. mikeyswood - most likely; one room
6. Kumba - maybe with dynamite, attending for sure
7. Hite337 - with a trunk full of heatshields
8. Bullschmidt - Maybe
9. Soopa
10. SickLS
11. Jmtiseo
12. Ilovemyls
13. MrHowie
14. willie (LLSOC member)
15. Andrizzle

11 for sures
4 "maybes"

I sure some you guys are just holding out for income tax return.

Last edited:
If I throw $50 in everyone's hand to seed the local "gentlemans" club, does that help the attendance list? LOL

"to seed the local gentlemans club" a good morning laugh. I was wondering if anyone would be down for a night of "getting awesome" in St. Louie.

Rollin, I've since changed my status from maybe to "I'm in FTW!"

Last edited:
"to seed the local gentlemans club" a good morning laugh. I was wondering if anyone would be down for a night of "getting awesome" in St. Louie.

Rollin, I've since change my status from maybe to "I'm in FTW!"

Currection made. Thats 11 "for sures". Starting to pick up some steam guys.:)

Woo-Hoo! I just signed up here & will plan to attend. I am a local St. Louis guy so can help out with anything. Just let me know.

Alax, drizzle, joe, mlara, the rest of the jersey guys, guest appreance Quik, ohio members, m4rk, marccred !?!?! What are all you noobs doing? Thought for sure this meet would have like 30+ people wanting to go but I guess people were just blowing smoke..

I'm up in Canada. I have no means of crossing the border :(

Attending list
1. RollinLS
2. Pan1019 - maybe
3. Talbotway
4. Jrt1418-Maybe..depending on school/work
5. mikeyswood - most likely; one room
6. Kumba - maybe with dynamite, attending for sure
7. Hite337 - with a trunk full of heatshields
8. Bullschmidt - Maybe
9. Soopa
10. SickLS
11. Jmtiseo
12. Ilovemyls
13. MrHowie
14. willie (LLSOC member)
15. Andrizzle
16. mikeyswood

12 for sures
4 "maybes"

Woo-Hoo! I just signed up here & will plan to attend. I am a local St. Louis guy so can help out with anything. Just let me know.

Hey Brad. I took the liberty of adding you to the list.:D You need to do an "introduction" topic. let everyone know who your are. Post up some pictures of your LS. We are all about pics and mods here. Please share.:GotPics:

Rollin, I've since changed my status from maybe to "I'm in FTW!"

LOL, yeah. Got to help put someone through college. Part of my stimulus plan. I'm a "Job Creator" :D

Actually, been a while since I've been to a club. Usually ends up being expensive and sometimes gets a little stupid. Guess I will just have to invoke the law of a different area code. :)

LOL, yeah. Got to help put someone through college. Part of my stimulus plan. I'm a "Job Creator" :D

Actually, been a while since I've been to a club. Usually ends up being expensive and sometimes gets a little stupid. Guess I will just have to invoke the law of a different area code. :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:...... I didn't see chit.:runaway:........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guys this sounds like a ton of fun !! I want to see pixs or it didn't happen :D

Be safe and be good well at lest be good at it :Beer

Just now seeing this! I'm a long ways away (Florida) and just started a new job after being out for a short time, not to mention my LS probably wouldn't make it right now.

Gotta address that NOW, so there goes more $$$.

Just now seeing this! I'm a long ways away (Florida) and just started a new job after being out for a short time, not to mention my LS probably wouldn't make it right now.

Gotta address that NOW, so there goes more $$$.

It seems we are getting more and more Florida members. Need to get all of you guys together next year and caravan up.:D

Well I requested that week off on our baseball schedule, AND we've decided to tone down our wedding plans.... SO maybe there is a chance I can make it and rescue this sausage fest of a weekend :D

Well I requested that week off on our baseball schedule, AND we've decided to tone down our wedding plans.... SO maybe there is a chance I can make it and rescue this sausage fest of a weekend :D

Wedding plans????? Congrats.:)

THANK YOU ...Yep, I'm sure we talked about it before...8/11. (I tried to make it June 8th, but for some reason she didn't go for it :p )

I must have missed the topic. Congrats again.:)

It's all good man. I'll be driving it in two legs. First one to get me up around TN, the second one to get me to the meet. Really don't feel like doing 18-hours of driving straight through. Should be there sometime in the afternoon on Friday. I'll probably take that following week off to go visit some family over in Indiana though.

Well, If I have my car by then (I believe I will) I would probably come down. Don't need a hotel though. My aunt lives in StL so I could just stay with her

The previous track:

Columbus to St. Louis is ~8.5 hoursish (~7.5 clock hours).

For those of us coming in with the Eastern Caravan how about this:

7:00 EST meet at Shell (1500 Hilliard Rome Road Columbus, OH 43228-9543)
7:30 EST depart Shell

8:45 EST meet at McDonald's (9285 N Main St Dayton, OH 45415-1158)
9:15 EST depart McDonald's

11:15 EST meet at Shell (1201 South Holt Road, Indianapolis, IN 46241-4101)
11:45 EST depart Shell

1:15 CST meet at Jimmy John's (401 North Keller Drive Effingham, IL 62401)
2:00 CST depart Jimmy John's

4:00 CST meet at John's Premium Car Wash‎ (913 West US Highway 50 O'Fallon, IL 62269)

5:00 CST caravan arrives at Holiday Inn Express

Thoughts?

Hmmm. John's carwash has yet to get back to me with any better offer and Jack Schmitt Ford Lincoln looks like they may want to deal with us.

Anyone in St. Louis willing to go there and see if they are able to be our "home dealer"?

Members online

No members online now.
Back