My turn to wrap my LS..

Soopa009

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Since the bumper was silver in color I just decided to begin wrapping it earlier then planned.. not sure how much wrapping I will be doing since its 30 degrees out and the school semester is already tough enough. So just a heads up thread....
Probly wasn't the best idea to start my first wrap ever w the front bumper but whatever it turned out in my opinion to be a 7/10 in my book, might come back later and redo it.

Thanks to the pioneer drizzle, helped a lot. As well as jerbear!

IMAG0221.jpg

5.5 hours ... Wasn't fun at all to be honest

If you get close enough there are some bubbles n such but thanks! Lol

Yea buddy!!

Matte black?

Looks good man. It is 19F here right now and I need to work on it some. But this weather is terrible for wrappen in the garage!

Oklahoma is always stupid hot or stupid cold.

More so than here in dallas.

There is going to be 3 matte black LSes on the forum now, lol.

Are either of you going to the meet?

BlackLS06, I think there is a chance of ice/snow on Sunday night.

Yep its matte black.. want to do the stealth look as black everything out. Yesterday was decent being 30 degrees , today its 6 degrees outside. I hope the bubbles will settle some I'm not stressing it too much, when it gets warmer I can do some editing.
I'll be at the meet for sure unless my internship screws me over..

Soopa,,, School, tattooing, and owning a LS,, Where ever do you find the time??

Looking good. You said the bumper was silver?! Have a before pic with it on the car?:shifty:

since my clearcoat... left.. ill be wrapping mine in the upcoming spring, hopefully with the tax return money.. after I replace the grill..

Screw it, I say everyone on the forum just wrap their ls, no more paint allowed!

Looks good.

Members online

Back