My transformed 2000 Ls8

+1

Church votes Manoli for Tampa Chapter Prez.

It's crazy im telling you lol it has been an intresting week so far, we are all going to meet up sometime next week and have a mini photo-shoot at the beach :)

I think one of the guys has joined but has not posted on the forum yet and the other two im not sure on just yet. I really do hope to get some more LS's on board it would be pretty cool to get a LVC chapter going here.

Thanks BIGRIG!

Interesting 290 miles Drive maybe one of this days Manoli

[/QUOTE]Thanks Ben.....why don't you like the roof spoiler?
It's not you manoli, it's me lol. I just don't particularly care for the look of them on these cars.

Don't get me wrong, your car is a beast.

Your car has come a long way, well done ... it really shows how impressive it is next to two other LS's.

Welcome back Noli, you haven't missed much, just a lot of overheating and misfiring coil threads.

And a unique cooling system theory...

I'm assuming you're talking about leaving the coolant overfill cap loose so as not to allow pressure in the system. Yes this is proven to increase the lifespan of the cooling system. There is a proven science behind depressurized systems, anyone with half a brain knows this :p

10330721234_028a9c48d6_k.jpg
Warehouse LS by Manoli Canoli, on Flickr"]
10330721234_028a9c48d6_k.jpg
Warehouse LS by Manoli Canoli, on Flickr[/URL]

Cool i forgot how to post pics

Ls4me its been forever ! still have 3 ls's?

Nope.... Down to one. My daughter sold her '00 and bought a 2012 G37 and I sold my '06 and bought a 2012 535i. We'll keep my wife's as long as we can keep it going. OR... Repair parts become even more rare. My wife got side-swiped last summer and the insurance advisor told me there were no doors to be had for the repair. Fortunately the body shop located the doors a week or so later. I still have a set of sport shocks in the garage. If they don't end up on my wife's LS I'll be selling them, as well as the driver's side NOS HID I have...

Nope.... Down to one. My daughter sold her '00 and bought a 2012 G37 and I sold my '06 and bought a 2012 535i. We'll keep my wife's as long as we can keep it going. OR... Repair parts become even more rare. My wife got side-swiped last summer and the insurance advisor told me there were no doors to be had for the repair. Fortunately the body shop located the doors a week or so later. I still have a set of sport shocks in the garage. If they don't end up on my wife's LS I'll be selling them, as well as the driver's side NOS HID I have...

Holy crap man a lot has happend ! Glad the wife is ok. I love the G37 beautiful cars. Those sport shocks are a hot ticket item, i got lucky and got a full set on ebay a month or two ago.

I'm assuming you're talking about leaving the coolant overfill cap loose so as not to allow pressure in the system. Yes this is proven to increase the lifespan of the cooling system. There is a proven science behind depressurized systems, anyone with half a brain knows this :p

Oh oh! looks like we have another candidate. :rolleyes:

Thanks BIG RIG glad to see you are very active ...

Yup, I'm the one with the three LS'es now ... PLEASE HELP!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back