my NEW toy!!!

L.Ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
2007 jeep GC SRT-8 6.1 hemi 0-60 in 3.8sec

381849m_19.jpeg

7115ei4_19.jpeg

1106ki8_19.jpeg

Oh man wrong place to post it, that thing is garbage , just ask the rest of the members. It has a hemi what is wrong with you.

Very nice! My g\f wants to buy a Trailblazer SS, not a jeep, but along the same lines.

Oh man wrong place to post it, that thing is garbage , just ask the rest of the members. It has a hemi what is wrong with you.

Dont get your panties in a bunch cause nobody wants to buy your flashy paint jobbed 300...

Nice Jeep.

Welcome to the Hemi world.

ditto.

Even with the 432hp hemi, I have trouble believing the 3.8 seconds, 4.5 to 5 seconds sounds more realistic. Either way, it's, unfortunately, faster than my LS.

Photo_10.jpg

Photo_02.jpg

I'm not a Jeep fan, but I have to say those SRT-8s are really sharp. Every time I see one I roll my window down to catch the sound of the exhaust. The rims and body kit really set it off too. Nice buy!

yeah ive never been much of a fan of cherokees, but the srt looks amazing. dont go and paint math signs all over it though.

Nice ride! Damn I want a Hemi!!! If I had an opportunity finically I’d get a Magnum! Either V8 model, the R/T or the SRT8 if the price was right for me.
COMMON LUCKY NUMBERS!!!:D

my brother in law just about got one of those but then he couldnt because you couldnt put a trailor hitch on it, so he settled for a 5.7 hemi limited. both of them felt a little to cheaply made to me, lots of plastic. but either way, congrats man, enjoy it.

good buy. i love srt-8's. im sure you'll enjoy smoking everyone on the streets. i wish they made GC SRT-8 with 4x4 capability tho. i mean, its a jeep after all

I thought that did 0-60 around 4.9, it is hard to believe that it does 0-60 just as fast as the Z06 wich has more HP, and weighs a whole lot less that the jeep. Either way it is very very fast.

I thought that did 0-60 around 4.9, it is hard to believe that it does 0-60 just as fast as the Z06 wich has more HP, and weighs a whole lot less that the jeep. Either way it is very very fast.

From Road & Track:

A road test of the 2006 Jeep Cherokee SRT8 by Road & Track Magazine yielded a 0 to 60 time of 4.6 seconds and a quarter mile dragstrip of 13.2 seconds at 104.1 miles per hour.

From Car & Driver:

The 2008 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Limited Edition Z06 is a special-edition with a 0-to-60-mph time of 3.4 seconds, an 11.7-second quarter-mile at 125 mph, a 198-mph top speed, reasonable fuel economy, and more cargo space than a Mercedes-Benz S-class.
:cool:

Always liked those jeeps. Don't really prefer the others, if I were to ever own Jeep. It would be that! Nice pick

Nice buy. Those sounds so nice. 3.8s 0-60 :eek:... If thats true then thats fast. Stick one of those in an ls then we'll see whose fast :D.... SRT-8 LS..... SRT-10 LS :shifty:

What a one-upper. :p

Nice engine.

Thats about all it has going for it.

And that jeep is NOT getting 0-60 in 3.8

The new challenger with the 6.2 barely hits 5 And that body is basically an H3 with rounded corners, so it wont do anything past about 80 MPH

yeah, 0-60 in 3.8 secs is a joke, that's what the ZR-1 does with 620HP weighing about 3300lbs.

as long as he doesnt put pink, green, and orange zig zag stripes all over it, it looks ok................for a jeep (sorry HATER of anything dodge had their hands into)

Members online

Back