My new ride

daves2000ls

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I finally got my brother's digital camera, its a little bit better than my phone.

I hope you like,

DSCN00363.jpg

DSCN00273.jpg

DSCN00353.jpg

DSCN00283.jpg

DSCN00243.jpg

DSCN00263.jpg

DSCN00343.jpg

Very nice car especially the color. Only thing that sucks is that it's a V6. No V6 sounds as good as any V8.

Very nice car especially the color. Only thing that sucks is that it's a V6. No V6 sounds as good as any V8.

but it's probably the best bang for the buck! if i had the money, i would get the v6: relatively high mpgs and surprising hp rating... (forget the exact numbers)

Nice. Looks like a fun car to drive.I still dont like the tailights though.

but it's probably the best bang for the buck! if i had the money, i would get the v6: relatively high mpgs and surprising hp rating... (forget the exact numbers)

Your prolly right, but I don't believe in an American sports car should be available with a V6 in it. You will never see a Corvette with a V6 in it. I am old school when it comes to things like that.

Your prolly right, but I don't believe in an American sports car should be available with a V6 in it. You will never see a Corvette with a V6 in it. I am old school when it comes to things like that.

no but this V6 has more HP than some of the corvettes did.lol

Corvette started life as a 'six banger'. (not a V6, sure, but an inline 6)

The v6 mustang was originally designed to target female buyers. They only preferred the look of the car, and didn't necessarily car about a performance drop.

Nice ride, though. I won't buy a mustang because they are EVERYWHERE.

I won't buy a mustang because they are EVERYWHERE.

i dont really care about that, one ride in a new 5.0 and every person in your neighbor hood having one couldn't wipe the smile off of your face :D

I'm looking for a 5.0 badge but you didn't snap a pic of that area... :p

Nice looking car! If it is a 2011 'Stang I am totally jealous :)

I'm a bit on the not quite sober side (thank you Diamond Bear), so I'm going to apologize in advance for multiposts. It's been a while and I dont feel like refiguring out how to quote multiple people. Sorry.

Rock on. I'm about to head out the door, go home, and grab the 750 of Four Roses I have waiting for me.

The color is Kona blue. I love it too, if I'd gotten the 302 I wouldve had Grabber Blue.

HID's kind of annoy me when I'm driving and I see blueish lights in my rearview. So I dont want to put that on anyone else, the only benefit I really see of them is that no cops around here have them, so you'd be letting people know you're not a cop.

If you're buying the V8 purely for the sound you're in it for the wrong reason. I'm happy being nearly as quick as last years GT and getting 30 mpg.

As far as bang for your buck goes, considering it gets better fuel mileage and is in a lower insurance bracket, you're right. I'd honestly rather have the '11 V6 vs. the '10 GT. At least until I turn 25.

Alax7, you're right. It is a VERY fun car to drive. And when the 2010's came out I didnt really like the tail lights either. But, they've grown on me. Especially since I learned the blinkers are sequential.

1LoudLS, I didnt know that this 6 had more than some Vette 8's. But I dont doubt it considering this car has 15 more hp than my all time favorite Stang, the 69-70 Boss 302.

Pete, c'mon, it might have originally been for females who didnt care about performance. But this is the modern world, where 300 hp is 300hp even if it comes in the wrap of a turbo I4. But, when I drove my friend's Golf GTI earlier this summer I couldnt help but think "all turbo and no cubes makes Jack a dull boy", so I do know where you're coming from. And that was in comparison to my LS 3.0.

Oh, it is kind of scary when I think about all the High School kids that are gonna be drivin these things around because their parents think that the V6 Stang isnt fast.

I didnt even test drive the 302, I didnt want to know what I was missing out on.

I haven't tested the 0-60 time, I dont think thats what its lap timer is for. At least i doubt my coordination to include that. But, MT claimed a 5.1, which is awesome given that the 10 Gt had a time of 4.9.

And for those that just popped in to congratulate me, thank you. I love this car. The only thing that could make me love it anymore is if it were wearing next year's Boss 302 badges.

awesome car. v6 or not. sure wont sound like a v8 but there will be a strong aftermarket for it and im sure these have plenty of potential for real big power while still getting good mileage

love the new body

Awsome shots, yaya v8 would be better but with over 300hp and a 6sp I'm sure its a blast to drive.

Cops will have HID's soon, Crown Vics are almost gone and I'm sure the replacement will have them soon. I've seen HID's on many new cars and I think just for the added saftey it provides will help it become standard equip. Besides when they are properly aligned and especially factory ones, they don't create that horrid glare that I see on the aftermarket kits people install themselves.

Members online

No members online now.
Back