My new Mark VIII

Mike P

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Here are some pictures of it cleaned with a good camera, unfortunately it was snowing. It is an LSC, has 60,500 miles on it, owned by an old guy, needs minor interior part replacing, has my favorite rims (aside from those cobra star rims ;)) and is evergreen in color and has a beige interior. No heated seats (don't like em anyway) and it has cd changer in trunk. I'll get good pictures if it ever stops snowing here

DSC_0013.gif

DSC_0012.gif

Here are some pictures of it cleaned with a good camera

Too bad you probably ruined your good camera, washing your car with it. I hope it didn't scratch the paint. :) Just kidding, that car looks great, and I am with you on the wheels... They are what I have on my car too. Looks good, get that thing outta the snow!

preaire tan interior .... name ur parts i have a totaled 97 looking to sell parts.. if your interested?

Thats my favorite..... prolly cause it was my first. Love the 97 Evergreens. Take good care of her, not many good ones like her left. :(

Keep it out of the snow. Too many idiots out driving in the bad weather and it would be a shame for the community to lose another good Mark VIII.

preaire tan interior .... name ur parts i have a totaled 97 looking to sell parts.. if your interested?

what condition is your drivers seat in? can you send me some pics? I can pm you my e-mail address if neede. Thanks

actually I'd like to replace the driver seat leather, is yours an LSC? If so I would be interested in that, I also need the little plastic piece around the moon roof controls, a fuel button a passenger wing on the cup holder, lemme think of what else

pic of plastic piece I need:

IMG_20110202_153810.jpg

Great find, enjoy. How much was it?
Thanks, he wanted 4800 but through email we agreed on $3500 but when I got there the neon was out, I suspect the ballast and already bought a Glitch, and there was a noise that apparently was tyhe air idle control valve, and minor things here and there so I talked him down to $300, not bad IMO

Keep it out of the snow. Too many idiots out driving in the bad weather and it would be a shame for the community to lose another good Mark VIII.
I am going to get a cover for it asap, maybe I can find a garage to rent, I don't want to lose this one.

I have one just like it. :). Good color. Not many out there.
yep :cool:

Thanks everyone else, I am happy to be back with a car that is in great condition.

Members online

No members online now.
Back