My new grille

Can you replace just the grille itself and not the outer chrome (or in this case body-matched) trim?
J/W

Can you replace just the grille itself and not the outer chrome (or in this case body-matched) trim?
J/W

I have seen it a time or two. You need a two-piece grille which is hit or miss if you order a new one I think. I'm not certain which one comes as a two-piece.

The ONLY LS I will say I like the chrome pillars/chrome bumper left on... I dig the chrome senta's, it compliments the rest of the chrome. Nice work..

Edit: Just wanted to say CHROME one more time............. :shifty:

I have seen it a time or two. You need a two-piece grille which is hit or miss if you order a new one I think. I'm not certain which one comes as a two-piece.

Gotcha, Just wondering. I've also seen inserts but I guess that those go over top of the stock? :confused:

Anyways, nicely done on the car!

The ONLY LS I will say I like the chrome pillars/chrome bumper left on... I dig the chrome senta's, it compliments the rest of the chrome. Nice work..

Edit: Just wanted to say CHROME one more time............. :shifty:

Haha, thanks a lot, I appreciate it...

...Chrome :p

Gotcha, Just wondering. I've also seen inserts but I guess that those go over top of the stock? :confused:

Anyways, nicely done on the car!

Yeah I haven't seen an insert that I like so I never did much research on seeing how they work. Good luck on whatever venture you try and thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back