My new grille

loomis22

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Some crappy iPhone pics. Just got this in the mail the other day and slapped it on today. My Sentas are going back on later this week too!

aac82963.jpg

38f248a6.jpg

Good...now lets get rid of that chrome strip and get some new fogs.

Good...now lets get rid of that chrome strip and get some new fogs.

New car comes before the chrome comes off lol. And I have new fogs just haven't put them in yet. Need some warmer dryer weather before I crawl under my car. No garage :(.

now lets get rid of that chrome strip.

I "was" thinking that too. But after looking at his LS a few more times. I think with the color and grille. Hi sLS pulls it off.

BTW Like to see more pictures of your LS.:D

The chrome wouldn't look that bad if lincoln would have wrapped it around the side of the bumper but they decided to end it into goofy corner lights

New car comes before the chrome comes off lol. And I have new fogs just haven't put them in yet. Need some warmer dryer weather before I crawl under my car. No garage :(.

Looks good i need to get an LSE grille soon :cool:

I refinished my fogs they looked really rough and they came out looking new, just a thought you could refinish the old ones as back up.

6809671245_c84e33804a_z.png

The chrome looks fine to me. Goes with the color. On other colors I would agree. You might get away with polishing some of that Plast-X on your fogs if you don't want to spend a lot of time.

What was the p/n of the grill and where did you buy? Is your color Silver Birch or Frost?

02LincLs.what color is YOUR car? Because I'm pretty sure.mine is the same as yours. From the pics it looks like the OP has a different color. May be the light though.

I just bought a grill from eBay, and I saw LSE grills but I hadn't joined the site yet and didn't know they were interchangeable. Mine was from tasca parts

02LincLs.what color is YOUR car? Because I'm pretty sure.mine is the same as yours. From the pics it looks like the OP has a different color. May be the light though.

I just bought a grill from eBay, and I saw LSE grills but I hadn't joined the site yet and didn't know they were interchangeable. Mine was from tasca parts

IIRC, silver birch was the new silver for '03. Prior to that the silver was silver frost. Silver frost is TS and birch is JP.

IIRC, silver birch was the new silver for '03. Prior to that the silver was silver frost. Silver frost is TS and birch is JP.

My 02 is silver birch (paint code JP)

I meant to direct my question about grill p/n and purchase location to loomis22

Ride looks clean.

I think Texas is the only state that requires stupid window stickers! I'm jealous of everyone who doesn't have them. They look tacky.

The chrome looks fine to me. Goes with the color. On other colors I would agree. You might get away with polishing some of that Plast-X on your fogs if you don't want to spend a lot of time.

What was the p/n of the grill and where did you buy? Is your color Silver Birch or Frost?

I already have new fogs, just need time to put them in lol. I will probably use the rain-x headlight restoration kit I have on the old ones just to have them.

Mine is Silver Birch (JP). The P/N for the Grille is 6w4z-8200-BAB. That is for Silver Birch (JP).

Try Max at Chapman Ford. That's where I got mine.

Yup. That is where I got mine. I tried Tasca because they were a little cheaper but they didn't have it in stock and said that they didn't know when it would be back in stock.

looks great chris...cant wait to see pics with the sentas

Thanks John, I am hoping to find some good spots this weekend for some photoshoots, weather permitting. Here is a link to a thread from last summer with the Sentas. Hopefully pics with the grille and the wheels come this weekend :).

I like the chrome on my car. I think it accents the paint quite well :D. Thanks to everyone for the comments. I'm thinking I am going to try and take the front plate off and fill the holes next even though they are required in my state. We will see :shifty:.

Looks very good. The chrome trim actually compliments the grill.....leave it on.

that is what i thought but i was confused because OP is silver bitch and its an 02. So i thought i might have gotten it backwards.

Anyways yeah i agree, i think the chrome on the grill is a good compliment to the silver for sure. However i dont feel the same about the chrome on the bumper, but to each his own!

that is what i thought but i was confused because OP is silver bitch and its an 02. So i thought i might have gotten it backwards.

Anyways yeah i agree, i think the chrome on the grill is a good compliment to the silver for sure. However i dont feel the same about the chrome on the bumper, but to each his own!

sounds like you have an attitude now lol:D

Well here are a couple of iPhone pics of the grille and Sentas on a crappy day and not washed lol. Just a taste until the next nice day ;).

5143b57a.jpg

74564991.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back