My new Baby...

nice clean car!! does anyone know where i can get the ww lip kit for a 03+ ls????
The Wings West kit that is on camthman's car is the 00-02 WW kit. It will fit the later model LS's but from my understanding the front valance may need to be trimmed slightly where the fog light holes meet. From what I've been told the fog lights on the 03+ LS's sit about 1/2" wider than the 00-02 LS's, hence the slight modification. However, the kit will fit.

I think the WW kit looks good on camthman's car. Nice ride!

The Wings West kit that is on camthman's car is the 00-02 WW kit. It will fit the later model LS's but from my understanding the front valance may need to be trimmed slightly where the fog light holes meet. From what I've been told the fog lights on the 03+ LS's sit about 1/2" wider than the 00-02 LS's, hence the slight modification. However, the kit will fit.

I think the WW kit looks good on camthman's car. Nice ride!

Thanks. Especially sense I'm going to be buying a lot of stuff off LSKoncepts. lol

Its an independent company that my family owns. Im thinking about selling it online. It is seriously some of the best stuff I have used. You just have to know what you are doing. :)

Looks good. What did you use to detail it?

Its an independent company that my family owns. Im thinking about selling it online. It is seriously some of the best stuff I have used. You just have to know what you are doing. :)

PM me the name.

The name of the company is called Kern's Production Products. I can basically tell anyone how to fix the paint on your car. Let me know. :)

Car and body kit looks good. Im not a huge fan of that decklid spoiler, but cant deny it doesnt look bad at all.

I do, however, feel that a full aftermarket body kit MUST be accompanied by a nice set of aftermarket wheels. Aftermarket body kit + stock rims = incomplete looking package.

I suggest a nice 18 inch setup. If you really want to do it right, 18 inch rims and Eibach springs for a slightly lowered (but still great ride quality) and more aggressive look.

Car and body kit looks good. Im not a huge fan of that decklid spoiler, but cant deny it doesnt look bad at all.

I do, however, feel that a full aftermarket body kit MUST be accompanied by a nice set of aftermarket wheels. Aftermarket body kit + stock rims = incomplete looking package.

I suggest a nice 18 inch setup. If you really want to do it right, 18 inch rims and Eibach springs for a slightly lowered (but still great ride quality) and more aggressive look.

Thats actually why I like the body kit, most people arent really sure if there is an after market kit of not.

The rear valance is modified.

Go to the WW website
Check it out

Whoever actually modified it did a great job.

Check out the little fender lip detail and the fit is quite good.
It actually goes over the bumper cover exhaust cutouts.

It's my understanding that WW is urethane. How the heck do you mold and shape urethane?

I'll bet they made a mold and built one out of fiberglass and then modified it.

Your job Mr. camthman is to give us the scoop.... :D :D :D Also notice the curve in the grill center coming up from the front valance! Someone was not just cutting holes bigger!

ok, the kit is urethane. Tere are ALOT of things that are different on mine though. Ill check them out later and let you know. -- Cameron

Ok guys I just emailed wingswest with the pics. We'll see what they say the deal is. Maybe I have the prototype.... :0

Is the left exhaust tip too far in towards the center of the car?

They both look off to me. Probably due to the way the kit was cut. That's easily remedied with a new exhaust. :D

camthman,

Very cool looking car. The front really looks nice. Post pics of the exhaust when it's on.

camthman body kit info

Hey camthman

Any news on the body kit history and modifications?

Thanks

Hey camthman

Any news on the body kit history and modifications?

Thanks

Actually ya.... I looked under the car today. There are ford part numbers and every piece of the KIT! weird, I guess its just a ford body kit. Anyone else have one?

Looks great!!! I'm not a fan of the three piece wing, but over-all it's a good looking car! I'd pull your coil on plug covers ASAP and check for oil in the plug wells... I was unfortunate enough to buy an 03 with the old style gaskets... which leaked... and I replaced... prior to the extended warranty on them!

Thanks.... I check them out. Isnt there a recall on the VCG's? Or is it just a TSB?

Members online

No members online now.
Back