My new Baby...

Thanks.... I check them out. Isnt there a recall on the VCG's? Or is it just a TSB?

I don't think it's either. Ford has just said that certain 03s are going to have a 10 year/100,000 mile warranty on gaskets and coils. They call it a "customer satisfaction program". If you're covered, you should get a letter from Ford explaining what the deal is.

I don't think it's either. Ford has just said that certain 03s are going to have a 10 year/100,000 mile warranty on gaskets and coils. They call it a "customer satisfaction program". If you're covered, you should get a letter from Ford explaining what the deal is.

Hmm... well I didnt buy the car new... so would they still send me a letter?

I didn't buy mine new, either. Got my letter over the summer and wound up having a misfire a few weeks later.

Do a search here for "customer satisfaction program". I posted scans of the letter for everyone to check out.

I didn't buy mine new, either. Got my letter over the summer and wound up having a misfire a few weeks later.

Do a search here for "customer satisfaction program". I posted scans of the letter for everyone to check out.

Ya Ive seen the one you scanned. So you got that in the mail after you got it used?

You could maybe try calling your local dealer to see if they can tell you by your VIN if you're included in that...?

I believe it's early production model 03s, as the letter states "certain 2003 model year Lincoln LS and Ford Thunderbird vehicles".

I believe it's early production model 03s, as the letter states "certain 2003 model year Lincoln LS and Ford Thunderbird vehicles".

Hmm... ok well Ill talk to the dealer about it. My 30 day warranty is almost up :)

hey cam... mind posting the part numbers off the body kit? This might be fun to research...

Members online

Back