My New 2004 Lincoln LS

Andrew L

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well guys its been good, my 99 Sable has been starting to show her age sadly so it was time to get something newer.
She had 139,930 miles when I traded her into Owen Lincoln Mercury. They gave me 700 bucks for her.

And this is my new ride... same engine, but now more badass.

P1230477.jpg

2004 Lincoln LS V6
3.0L Duratec V-6 with 232 HP and 220 pound feet of torque
20 city 26 highway.
25,800 miles
price 10,995 before trade in.

I saw this on auto trader and could not pass it up, got a carfax made sure it was clear and it was the real friggen deal! :eek:

Gave them a down payment to hold it and now shes in my garage!

here are some more pics.
P1230484.jpg

P1230496.jpg

P1230498.jpg

P1230503.jpg

P1230515.jpg

P1230516.jpg

P1230519.jpg

P1230520.jpg

Features:
Heated and Cooled seats
Dual power seats
Power adjustable Pedals
Power tilt and telescope Steering wheel
Memory drivers seat - which ties in the pedals, steering wheel, seats, and mirrors
6 disc in dash radio with 180 watts and 12 speakers
Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control (seats can be put on auto as well for heat and cooling)
Audio Controls on Steering Wheel
Sunroof
Trip computer
Wood accents on shifter, doors, dash, and steering wheel.
Theater Dimming interior lights
5 speed automatic
Auto dimming rear view mirror and driver side mirror

Kashmir Tri-Coat Paint Job with red pinstripe
Gray leather interior
Chrome 16 inch wheels

Missing Options:
In Dash Navigation with THX Sound System
Back Up Sensors
HID headlights

Shouldn't be too hard to add those things, but not right away, I wanna keep this car stock for now

one more shot:
P1230510.jpg

what do you guys think?

Looks good. Welcome to the LS club!

I woulda kept searching for a V8/sport, but that's me.

Plans for mods? :D

Also are those speakers on the center console?

Anyone know? Did the THX not come with speakers there? I thought those were a gen1 only deal, hmmm..

Looks good. Welcome to the LS club!

I woulda kept searching for a V8/sport, but that's me.

Plans for mods? :D

Anyone know? Did the THX not come with speakers there? I thought those were a gen1 only deal, hmmm..

Thanks for the welcome!

I was thinking about going with a V8 for a while but I do alot of highway driving from work and back so the V6 is just makes more sense for me
Plus I know the 3.0 Duratec from my Sable, its a good solid engine.

I would like to eventually add the missing options down the road and an LSE grille.

I would love an LSE bumper but they are way too expensive from what ive seen.

the Soundmark sound system adds the subwoofer on the center console, where the THX deletes that

My setup is the same NYC's was, I have em.

Nice car welcome, and enjoy your LS. Also its not the same engine as your Sable...

Nice ride!

There may be one more missing option, rear heated seats. I don't know if they are rare in the grand scheme of things, but I have not seen too many LS's with rear heated seats.

That is a real step up for sure. Must love just making up places to go just to go drive her i bet. Goodluck with her. I would love to upgrade my wives 2000 V6ls for one like yours.Yours is very classy looking.

Nice ride!

There may be one more missing option, rear heated seats. I don't know if they are rare in the grand scheme of things, but I have not seen too many LS's with rear heated seats.

Do those really exist? I have not seen a single LS with heated rear seats :confused:

not a bad deal, just saw this one today, 2005 v8 31,000 for 10k,real good price for the v8 with low miles

http://providence.craigslist.org/ctd/1566828090.html

not really a fan of that silver trim on the dash, I like the wood better

Can one of you fine fellows post a picture of the heated rear seats switch? I am really interested now, cause of all the ones I test drove and went to look at NONE had heated rear seats lol

Welcom!!!!!!!!!!!! I would've gone with a v8 as well. The v8 gets decent highway mpg. I think the v6 only gets 2 or 3 more highway mpg.

not a bad deal, just saw this one today, 2005 v8 31,000 for 10k,real good price for the v8 with low miles

http://providence.craigslist.org/ctd/1566828090.html

Man, that is a good deal .I got mine for 12 out the door with 98k on it. It was fully loaded except for HID but I took care of that now. My ls also has rear heated seats. Funny thing, my friends are buying brand new cars and mine has a lot more luxury and more features than theirs. Love it! :D

Thanks for the welcome!

I was thinking about going with a V8 for a while but I do alot of highway driving from work and back so the V6 is just makes more sense for me
Plus I know the 3.0 Duratec from my Sable, its a good solid engine.

I would like to eventually add the missing options down the road and an LSE grille.

I would love an LSE bumper but they are way too expensive from what ive seen.

the Soundmark sound system adds the subwoofer on the center console, where the THX deletes that

My first LS (2000 V6) was also the replacement for a Sable; 1996 to be exact.

Those console speakers are imaging speakers. The subs are two 6X9 free-airs in the package shelf.

Do those really exist? I have not seen a single LS with heated rear seats :confused:

I (actually, my daughter ;)) was pleasantly surprised to find heated rear seats in my new (to me) 2006 LS. As I don't ride in the back, do I really care???

Those speakers are there on the 12-speaker "audiophile" system, but the THX system deletes them (that's why it's a 10-speaker system). As one wag put it, the THX engineers got rid of the imaging speakers because they realized that most people don't have ears in their knees. :D

'Ultimate's and 'LSE's both have rear heated seats.
The heated rear seats were optional, not part of a package. My '06 is an Ultimate, and it doesn't have heated rear seats. Of course, my '06 is also not a Sport...

Interesting... I was flipping through the manual and it had a section on Stability control.. was that an option too? cause again never seen an LS with it only Traction Control

Heated rear seats were an option 03-06, but you had to have the Ultimate package as well IIRC. My 06 has them, but honestly no one sits there anyway...

Members online

No members online now.
Back