My car is done

:slam one of the worst burnout / doughnut Ls videos ive seen

not a fan of alot of it, but cool to see someone tryin new stuff. the bags are sick. the rear surround needs to go back on, and WHEN you repair the molded rear end, change up the exhaust.

again, a lot of work went into it. Im impressed with the effort. nice

This Guy right here is pretty jealous .

Looks good.
I like where the Exhaust comes out at also. But IMO i would put some Wire mesh behind it to make it look flushed and not just a Hole ya Digg? Just sayin :)

But looks good!
Love the Bags!

If you like it then good job. Looks to fast and the furious like to me. No need to put that kit on it.

Love the shaved doors and molded spoiler - professional quality from what I can see in the pics.

If you like it then good job. Looks to fast and the furious like to me. No need to put that kit on it.

how, its one color, barley there body kit and no neons.

Its more of the 40's style hot rod with all smooth edges and shaved handles, as well as being lowered. Oh and he has modern side-pipes

I personally think all of it is awesome work, another thing some lvcers can learn here is to finish what you start

how, its one color, barley there body kit and no neons.

Its more of the 40's style hot rod with all smooth edges and shaved handles, as well as being lowered. Oh and he has modern side-pipes

I personally think all of it is awesome work, another thing some lvcers can learn here is to finish what you start

i agree!

Damn that's low. I like the shaved handles. Look like a lot of quality work on that LS.

wow, this thread started off looking like good work was done, then you the nightmare behind the scenes, scary...

that car has been hacked all to hell and everything touched not on the outside looks damn near dangerous.

I believe it's actually changed hands once,
I saw it up for sale about a month and half ago in the western parts of Canada bordering Detroit.

Was asking $5500 IIRC. Have to agree it's degraded from original. Chalkboard paint seriously?

I'm pretty new here, so I like the tinted windows.

I'm pretty new here, so I like the tinted windows.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Wow, what a pile. I could appreciate the work put into it originally even if I don't like the end results but it now that it's been torn apart and left torn apart... I guess the trunk lid mounted TV connected to the X-box is so kidnap victims will have something to do? I do agree though, that car is done.

what the hell is the wood stuff that looks aweful
EWWWWWW OMG I saw that! It looks like he went to a dance hall and saw the dance floor and said, ya know what that would look good on my center console and floor. I bet nobody bought this or will for a long time!

Members online

No members online now.
Back