my babys are finally here!

IMG00306.jpg

IMG00305.jpg

IMG00304.jpg

IMG00303.jpg

had the recon spare in my trunk so i would try it on my break at work so i did...when its all done its going to look cleannn...cant wait for mi tires

That is gunna look good. Hurry up

Oh you gunna drop it now since you goin down in size right?

That is gunna look good. Hurry up

Oh you gunna drop it now since you goin down in size right?

yup got my eibs ready and my new brakes...just waiting on mi rubber... tomorrow im going to go to the body shop and see if they can take off the amber corners and fill them in...

car is at the body shop!. getting some new things done to it. its going to be the s:q:qt . in the meantime i have been looking for another ls again! i just love the ls but i want a gen 2 deep blue v8. cant find one for a decent price though.

Nice u gunna roll with a fleet of LSes then?

bro like every time i just sit back and look at my ls i fall in love. i just love the lines on the ls. i want a first gen v6 sport and a gen 2 v8. i was about to buy a gen 1 v6 sport but car just didnt feel right. thats on my wishlist! lol...one to ride my sentas and the other for my vulcans! haaaa

"my name is lito and i have a problem. I have an undying love for Lincoln LS's." "Can you help me?" haha

arthur did u have any problems with the rear wheel rubbing? it looks like when i get the tires on there that it might hit a break line.

Rear wheel fits perfecto! Even with 285/35 tires there is no rubbing whatsoever. Looks very tight butbit works perfect.

+1. I dont think I could have this wheels and stand to look at then in my room and not on my ls! Get on it, dying to see these bad boys on!

Must have gotten them on and is out rollin'. No time for photos for LVC :[

dude, seriously. i think he's going to do everything on the DL like Alax and just pop up with a fully modded LS lol

Lol. Yeah, follow in my foot steps.

dude, seriously. i think he's going to do everything on the DL like Alax and just pop up with a fully modded LS lol

lmao. . . exactly what im going to do. . . i just bought a 64 Continental so a lot of my off time is going into that. next time you see my car its going to look different. who knows it may be a completely diferent car! lol ;)

P.S. Got my tires and are mounted now! :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back