Lito Ls

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
IMG00294.jpg

IMG00293.jpg

IMG00292.jpg

IMG00291.jpg

yuup!!!

Hey! not cool dude,not cool.Thanks for rubbing it in. I'll tell you what though. I'll let you make it up to me, just send me those rims over here and it's all good. :D.....Drop dead gorgeous! real or replicas? Everyone seems to be getting rims for their ls now. I have things to save up for but I might have to join the trend and jump on the ones I have my eye on.

Well thats pretty much as good as it gets! They are oem. They dont make no replicas of these babies. Congrats on a great purchase. Hurry up and put em on and show us how they look on a white LS.

Lito, I think what you really want is to trade another member your wheels for some Stern St-8s.........:shifty:

:p

Lito, Where did you get them? How much? I'm jealous of you and hyelife. LOL

Ebay seller that had a set for sale had an extra set and those are the ones he got, I think, 1200, I think

jaguar s type r vulcan rims

Lito, Where did you get them? How much? I'm jealous of you and hyelife. LOL

yup guy on ebay had two sets...new set and A reconditioned set. i bought the new set and i got him to throw in a rear reconditioned one for 1200 so i can use it as a spare at least in the rear. they are some supaaa sexxyyyyy wheels! cant wait til i mount them. worked all day today hopefully i get some time tomorrow. & my local seller on the sentas flaked out. he is a buddy of mine so i didny really get mad but now i think i want to keep them. ha

sentas, vulcans, damn i just need nyc's migs and ill have my dream trio lol but he wont ship going to have to make him an offer he cant refuse or go up there and take them from him lol

Very nice! I've been looking at a lot of the Jag wheels lately. I'm about ready for a change

Members online

Back