My $300 LS build

Lincoln LS

1. 04_Sport_LS

04_Sport_LS Dedicated LVC Member

Stealth,

Sure you're not planning a gas turbine in the rear??? I wish I had the time to be bored.

2. stealthlinc

stealthlinc Active LVC Member

Hahaha, funny thing is I dont have time to be bored haven't had a real day off in almost 2 years, I hqve a day job and own 5 companies. But a few hours a week on the lincoln wont hurt, plus it will soon be one of my company cars. So everything is a tax write off

3. stealthlinc

But I also waste zero time on meaningless bs like television. Haven't owned or watched a tv in almost 3 years now.

4. 04_Sport_LS

04_Sport_LS Dedicated LVC Member

So I guess you relax by "modding" the LS??? I wish I had your time. I've worked out of town for almost the last 3 years straight. Finally got some time off to catch up on car and truck repairs,,, while at the same time cleaning up the shop/garage... finishing the basement and and organizing more stuff than one man should have.

Obviously you "pay yourself",,, so that leaves personal time for hobbies. Even with the "day job". Is it alright if I admit I'm jealous, (but not green with envy)???

If I could win the lottery for only a million,,, which I don't normally play, (maybe 10 times in 50 years), that'd give me 600 grand after taxes. Pay off the house and buy me a new truck... and the rest would go to charity.

I don't want an "easy life", (i'd still keep working), but just to be free from debt. At this point,,, I'm gonna have to work 7-10's for 3 months just to put a new roof on the house, (over 15 grand).

5. stealthlinc

Actually I've (we've. My business partner and I) have never paid ourselves a single dime. All money goes back into one of the companies. I sleep usually 2-3hrs a night. Stay awake all weekend get off day job at 10:30 fri night and usually go to bed around 10pm on Sunday. Haha

6. stealthlinc

I intentionally live my life like a college student with no tuition assistance. Haha
    People often ask why i work a day job, thats simple. I'll be 32 this coming Saturday, with a goal to retire at 35. Also we agreed to keep our day jobs untill, we can pay our first employee a minimum of 50k a year, because thays what we believe a starting salary should be. Also untill one of our companies can donate 1 million cash to someone or multiple people in need.

7. WhoBeDaPlaya

WhoBeDaPlaya Well-Known LVC Member

@KevMaster, is that you?

8. RigsLS

RigsLS Dedicated LVC Member

Someone hand me a shovel it's so thick in here!

9. stealthlinc

Do explain please

10. RigsLS

Ahhhh, I believe you don't watch much tv, your day job and that was about it.

11. stealthlinc

Still confused what you are getting at? I'll assume you are skeptical about my life as most people who dont know me personally are. Haha

12. RigsLS

Just bare with me here .... it's that time of the month for me again! Usually only lasts a week or so.

13. stealthlinc

No need to explain yourself, I live an incredibly interesting life. Most people who don't know me on a personal level think im full of shit. Mostly because i dont go out telling everyone my business. We grind day in and day out in silence. And some people just can't handel the fact that a couple young, bearded, tattooed guys are actually trying to do something with their lives.