My 2006 LS8... White lips... Projectors.. Pics

dooneybaby

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Finally decided to post pics. The headlights are custom.... wont find these anywhere!

DSC02375.jpg

DSC02382.jpg

DSC02377.jpg

DSC02387.jpg

DSC02379.jpg

DSC02381.jpg

DSC02380.jpg

DSC02382[1].jpg

I like it!! It is different from anybodies I have seen and I like unique. It is not too over the top. Keep up the mods.

I like it!! It is different from anybodies I have seen and I like unique. It is not too over the top. Keep up the mods.

Thanks for the compliments! As far as cosmetic mods... I think I'm done! lol

car looks sick bro. you should try and retro fit some projectors in the fogs too

love the look of your 06.

Not many 06 owners out there...ours was only made untill april so we need to keep them in tip top shape!

What projects are those? The white housing makes the headlight fitment seem crooked.

Sweet ls. I like the black housing on the lights better than color matched. It doesn't look good on white, I almost did it to mine but didn't.
No black painted calipers with white lincoln logo?

I agree that the white housings looks odd..

Also why is your hood so jacked up? It looks like it is sitting against the front bumper awkwardly as well - not to mention to the huge space difference between the lights that meet against the grille.

Other than the front end, it looks like a very well done LS. Is that an older Viper alarm system in there too?

The front end may have been in a collision.

I find that cars never get the same shape back after collision repair.

Nice looking LS. Like the headlights. :cool:

Definitely something wrong with frontend alignment of the hood and headlights.

sometimes its better not to post pics on this forum... lol i had painted my lights white too, its a cool look, but i think the best thing to do to the housing, is paint it gloss black, thats what i have now, the stock flat black is ok, but the gloss really makes the whole area shine and look brand new. digging the projectors tho!

nice, nice...and usually dont like white cars, but nice. fix the front end-ahhhh lol. the headlights look retty cool too
this car makes me think of winter haha

I agree that the white housings looks odd..

Also why is your hood so jacked up? It looks like it is sitting against the front bumper awkwardly as well - not to mention to the huge space difference between the lights that meet against the grille.

Other than the front end, it looks like a very well done LS. Is that an older Viper alarm system in there too?

It's an Clifford which is made by the company that makes Viper also. If you look closely you can see the name. My Viper alarm has that same remote too.

A+++ for effort.

I agree, the white housing seems a bit off tho. did you make them yourself?

Car looks great overall, love the color :D

Nice! I considered a colormatched lip but in the end I wasnt bold enough. Can we see a few side shots?

Thanks for the comments... I decided to do white headlights, because I was tired of the black and wanted the projector lenses to stand out a little more. The black calipers with Lincoln logo? i thought it would be over kill, thats why i only went with the logo for the center of the rims.
As far as the mis-aligned front end. It doesn't bother me at all. As long as my hood doesn't pop open on the highway or nothing falls off, I can live with it. It still starts up and runs like a '06 LS8.
Overall I'm pretty happy with this LS, Its my second one. There aren't too many owners of two LS8's, that are under 30yrs.

There arent many owners of LS's period.

Its not a very common car like your hondas and nissans. Especially second gen. I see more 01-02 in this area than 03-06. And even fewer of those owners are power users or enthusiasts of this particular model. We are a small crowd compared to the import scene.

There arent many owners of LS's period.

Its not a very common car like your hondas and nissans. Especially second gen. I see more 01-02 in this area than 03-06. And even fewer of those owners are power users or enthusiasts of this particular model. We are a small crowd compared to the import scene.

so could it be true that the LS was designed specifically for us? i feel unique haha

nice car..do you have hid on both headlight and fog light?

The wheels are definitely unique, although for some reason oreos come to mind :D

There are some alignment issues on the front end. I was mainly looking at the pass side fog light, though there are a lot of things that could be tightened up.

Wonder why the hid's couldn't be mounted higher in the housings so as not to look so off center...

Anyways, nice ride.

Members online

No members online now.
Back