Moar pitchur hoaring!

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Yeah, im a pic slut. :p

I washed her up and thought I may as well snap some pics. I am very (maybe overly) proud of my car and have really busted my arse on it. There are several people on here that have helped me make the car what it is today and I just wanted to share these pics with all those peeps.

I know I am an ass and some really cant stand me but at least they can enjoy the car.

Anywho,

IMGP1762.jpg

IMGP1777.jpg

IMGP1775.jpg

IMGP1759.jpg

IMGP1773.jpg

IMGP1769.jpg

still cool for me to know i scrubbed the balls out of that motor and now it looks all pretty in a car in texas, so :q:q:q:q all the haters who dont like how i strip marks, i strip them to help people keep their cars alive, this is a perfect example! that motor has now powered 2 different marks in its 13 year life.
car looks so sexy i have a whole air ride set up in my garage for my car so i can go back to air and install a lowering switch too. someday bill we need to park them side by side for some pictures, ebony and ivory!

Hey if I owned it and had done all the work I would be proud as well.

Looks freaking awesome and I hope to see it one day in person. Between you and Jamie I am completely inspired to do and learn more.

man that is one baaad bitch. i wish i was at that point with mine. so what is next?

still cool for me to know i scrubbed the balls out of that motor and now it looks all pretty in a car in texas, so :q:q:q:q all the haters who dont like how i strip marks, i strip them to help people keep their cars alive, this is a perfect example! that motor has now powered 2 different marks in its 13 year life.
car looks so sexy i have a whole air ride set up in my garage for my car so i can go back to air and install a lowering switch too. someday bill we need to park them side by side for some pictures, ebony and ivory!

YouTube- Ebony & Ivory-Stevie Wonder & Sir Paul McCartney

man that is one baaad bitch. i wish i was at that point with mine. so what is next?
Idunno. Just enjoy it I guess. There are some things it needs but most will wait till after I am done paying back a couple people that helped.

The x-pipe resonator has a crack and a hole in it and is gawd awfull loud so I ordered a plain x-pipe and will install that next week cause the car is just obnoxious right now.

I also really need new rear shocks but I am not putting crap in there and since the Konis are $140 each they will have to wait.

The other issue is my rear tires have hit the wear bars so will need to be replaced in the next month. They have held up really well for 8k or so but ever since the blower went in they seem to wear faster for some strange reason. :p

yeah i really want a procharger setup so i can test the tire wear issue. but that is almost the last on my list. sorry i tripped out on you last night (lots of patron) I owe u a shot.

you seem like a decent dude. and you are one of the personalites that make this cite so interesting. you put people in there place when needed. i am currently trying to download a photo editing software to do what gman asked for.

keep up the good work. do you drive that everyday?

No problem. I am a dick.

Yeah, thats my daily driver. I have put just over 20K on it in 8 months. :eek:

Beautiful Mark VIII!

Excellnt photos!

It's hard to get good shots of these white colors. You've got some nice shots showing the pearl too.

Thanks Bill. I thought I was catching the sun just right to make the pearl pop but my last pic session picked up the pearl much better.

"Lookin Good" there Laser!! We share a few things in common on our cars, and I know we enjoy all that "Whining" too!!! Nice work

if my car looked that good id be a pitchur hoar as well!!!!!
Looks good man! we go to temple/ killeen area every year for christmas to visit family ill have to look you texas boys up when i get down there!

Can you tell me what I need to do wheel wise to achieve that look? What size wheels etc. I was reading about hub swaps etc. I just bought a 98 collectors edition. Your car is nice as heck.

those are speedstars in the mark viii bolt pattern (5x4.25) they are available through the custom wheel shop or super coupe performance.

Members online

No members online now.
Back