MN Meet

Does anyone feel like playing disc golf while we are there? Maybe towards the end? If so, bring some discs!

Remember guys, I'm only going to have a couple hours max. I gotta get home and pick up the kid.

F**K! C*cksucker of a dealership (Elmhurst Ford) screwed me at the last minute and sold the car this afternoon.
Now I'm stuck with non-refundable plane tickets to Chicago as well as hotel reservations :mad:

Im going down to Porky's tomorrow night with a few friends. If anyone wants to go with text me

612-655-6676

Guys, bad news :mad: I am out for tomorrow. Just got a call that insurance adjuster will be out at house tomorrow mid day to see if there was storm damage from hail a few weeks back. I close on this house next week and realtor told me highly recommended I am there. Sorry guys.

Today has been a day of complete and utter gayness. I get a call from work that they have no record of me putting in a time off form over 2 weeks ago, but they did find my other forms that I put with it...

All in all, I should still be able to do something like 12 - 3 tomorrow or 12 - 4

Trying to work this stuff out on the phone is ridiculous...

Geez, this isn't turning out too well now is it? Well 5 LS's isn't bad. Should still be fun.

Looks like it's only gonna be Pektel, CrackerJack, 04lincolnls, fbird18, and XtcmeLS. Is KK or craigh going to make it? And how many of us have time limitations?

Pektel = noon till 2 or 3?
CrackerJack = noon till 4?
O4lincolnls = ? till ?
fbird18 = noon till ~
XtcmeLS = noon till 8

WhoBeDaPlaya, that sucks man :(. Maybe you will get lucky and find another one in chicago you like and come to the next meet.

Im good till about 4, I'll just wear my work sh-t, I have to be at fleet farm in blaine at 5, so I have to leave like 4:20 from elm if we stay that long

My manager is getting the ass chewing of a lifetime when I get there too... f-cker

Remember, meet at my house first :p

I'll be washing and waxing my car, Im going to start around 11 or so, so you might catch me at the end :p

11509 Oregon Ave N
Champlin, MN 55316

i.ll leaving the hotel at like 11:30. so whenever that puts me there. looks like another hot day too. it was slutty hot yesterday.

oh, and i.m still in recovery mode. last night was a rough one :Beer

also gotta stop and pick up a memory card for the camera. i left mine attached to the damn computer at home :mad: nic knows i do something dumb with my camera every meet.

Members online

No members online now.
Back