Mlara1129's C-List Finds

I felt the same way about my light tundra. Grew on me though. That interior, I'm envious right now. Great find.
Dude if your not leaving too early tomorrow, wanna meet up I'm in LA and plan on doing the lse conversion. Would love to see one the color of my car live before you paint it.

Yea got lucky. Every option but heated rears, which I can't even remember the last time I had people in the back anyway. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to mod it. Since its not black. All my mods I had picked out were what would look best, but I feel this lighter color will change the look I'm going for with the car.

I've had dark cars black, midnight blue, and cherry red. Pita to keep flawless. This color helps a lot trust me. Mines needs some bodywork but been holding out(trunk/roof spoilers, sidekirts, a few grilles, lse bumper) want to do everything together eventually.

I felt the same way about my light tundra. Grew on me though. That interior, I'm envious right now. Great find.
Dude if your not leaving too early tomorrow, wanna meet up I'm in LA and plan on doing the lse conversion. Would love to see one the color of my car live before you paint it.

Oh sorry just read this. We're leaving at 6:30am Cali time. So I don't think a meet is possible. And anyway, my color is not the same as yours. You said yours was the light tundra? Mine is pewter clear coat metallic. So it wouldn't be exactly the same as what your LSE bumper will end up being like.

It looks a little darker must be the shade provided in the pictures taken, I don't see many cars the same color as mine on the forum. Maybe two I can recall. Would have been cool if you would have found it later this month. You could have joined the west coast peeps at the fords forever event in Anaheim. Have a safe trip bro.

Yea got lucky. Every option but heated rears, which I can't even remember the last time I had people in the back anyway. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to mod it. Since its not black. All my mods I had picked out were what would look best, but I feel this lighter color will change the look I'm going for with the car.

Halogen?

2006 Lincoln LS in Cashmere Tri-Coat Metallic.

Hid's. it was hard to tell from the pic, but when I called I made sure it had hid's before flying out and it does.

Hid's. it was hard to tell from the pic, but when I called I made sure it had hid's before flying out and it does.

Ok, I couldn't tell either. So, are taking it across the top or the bottom? I can't remember if you are near the Windy or Arch.

Haha. Yea I picked it up. I was considering having it painted when I get home but the color is growing on me. And damn this car is tight and the suspension feels like new. Truly a good find on my part.

I actually like that my cars not black on black on black for once. It's nice to have the dark leather in contrast to the lighter ext color. Not to mention it'll be so easy to keep clean. Not saying ill never paint it but it'll be staying as is for a while.

In San Bernardino for the night on the way back to Illinois. Hope to be home sun night.

MAN, you don't waste time!!! I didn't even have time to think about it!

You taking the slow road? I would think a straight-through drive is just what that LS wants! If you haven't done it, the 70 through Colorado is a MUST! I know it's too late now as you're either approaching Vegas or in Arizona; assuming you left on time (0630).

Now I think I need a road trip!

In Vegas now. Had to stop to see. And we will be doing 70 thru Colorado.

And ls4me is this what color you have also?

In Vegas now. Had to stop to see. And we will be doing 70 thru Colorado.

And ls4me is this what color you have also?

It's one of the colors I wanted!!! I ended up with Silver Birch. The 70 is absolutely one of the prettiest drives I've ever taken!

Where are you now?

25 miles from Denver. 10pm here. Think we're stopping at fort Morgan Colorado which is about 90 miles outside Denver. That would only leave us 12.5 hours of driving tomorrow.

And the mountains had to introduce my little LS from Malibu to some snow for the first time ever, but she'll be stored winters so she'll never see the white powder again.

25 miles from Denver. 10pm here. Think we're stopping at fort Morgan Colorado which is about 90 miles outside Denver. That would only leave us 12.5 hours of driving tomorrow.

And the mountains had to introduce my little LS from Malibu to some snow for the first time ever, but she'll be stored winters so she'll never see the white powder again.

Are you sure she's never seen snow? We need some updates. I keep watching the news for a high speed pursuit through Nebraska.

Are you sure she's never seen snow? We need some updates. I keep watching the news for a high speed pursuit through Nebraska.

Been home since 6pm Sunday night lol.

And I guess it could have seen snow when it was originally being shipped to the California dealer from Michigan, but all the service records were from Malibu ca, and the guy never drove it anywhere so it should have never seem snow before.

And I am back to thinking I may give it a paint job.

Members online

No members online now.
Back