Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Haha, love those military folks selling their cars.

Looks like one of those Russian girlfriend scams. Check the sentence structure and grammar. Elmendorf is not a Royal Air Force facility...or it better not be! Maybe the RAF is leasing space there?

2006 Lincoln LS in Cashmere Tri-Coat Metallic.

Looks like one of those Russian girlfriend scams

ITS NOT A SCAM!!!! she's just having trouble with her passport... She told me she'd be over soon and that she loves me and cant wait to see me!!! ...also the cash I sent didn't make it?!? strange!!

Looks like one of those Russian girlfriend scams. Check the sentence structure and grammar. Elmendorf is not a Royal Air Force facility...or it better not be! Maybe the RAF is leasing space there?

2006 Lincoln LS in Cashmere Tri-Coat Metallic.

Here's what I got...I think it's on the up and up....

Hi
Thank you for being interested in buying my 2003 Lincoln LS Sedan. The car has been extremely well maintained with a full service history and has not been involved in any accidents. Only 66,950 miles, the LS comes with a 8 Cylinder 3.9L engine. The automatic transmission shifts smoothly and the engine runs great. Title is clear.
I bought it when i was serving in Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts but i was promoted and transferred to RAF Elmendorf in Anchorage Alaska for a 3 years period so i do not want to let it ruin in my backyard therefore i need a fast and reliable buyer.

The car is already at our Military Logistic Department from Hanscom AFB, Massachusetts, U.S. Army crated and ready to go. The shipping will be free for you because i will transport it using the Internal Logistic Department! The Logistic Department will deliver the car to the nearest U.S. Army base from your area and from there i will use a tow-truck to have it delivered at your door. The whole shipping process will take 2-4 days.
The financial part will be managed by Amazon Payments which means that you will have a 7 days inspection period before committing to buy the car. In this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

If you agree with my final price $2,700 and you are interested to conclude this purchase in a timely manner email me your: Full name and shipping address, so i can inform Amazon Payments that i have a buyer! I will forward your details to them and then you will receive an invoice (with no further obligations or fees). Then you will be able to talk with them directly and ask all you want to know.
If there are any questions left please don't hesitate to ask.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks
Lt. Rachel O'Brien

Me:

Wow...this sounds great...and by the way, you sound HOT....I'm wondering if it would be cool for me to bring the cash to you and maybe take you out to dinner.

I have the money and the time!

My future wife:
Bellow are the car photos and as far as i know after i discussed with Amazon Payments the transaction works like this: you need to send me your full name, shipping address, i will forward them to Amazon so we can initiate our transaction with them, once the transaction has started we will both receive further instructions about it, including payment invoice and bill of sale. You will need to make the payment to Amazon, they will give me the shipping instructions to start the shipping. I will ship the car to your address, you will receive it and then you will have 7 days to inspect it, drive it and check its documents before actually deciding to keep it. During all this time Amazon will hold your money in their trust account. If you will be satisfied with the car and will decide to keep it, then you will inform Amazon about this, and Amazon will release the entire amount of money to me. If the car is not as i described it and you will decide not to keep it then Amazon will refund your deposit in full, no questions asked and shipping back the car will be my concern. Please take into consideration that i will get paid only after you receive the car and make sure everything is as agreed. We are both covered.
Sorry for the long email i have tried to explain the entire process

Thanks
Lt. Rachel O'Brien

http://s1293.beta.photobucket.com/user/rachel30brien/library/

Just saw these also. What worries me is the offset of the rears. Whether its super low like the jupiters I bought or same as front

should be the same specs as the jupiters. That's why i hope they're not staggered because they wouldn't work on our cars.

Members online

No members online now.
Back