Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Nope. He says no markings on the springs themselves but they are "black." I know intrax were purple and springtech blue? So unless they are cut stockers i'm thinking they are eibach.

He bought the car with them already on but bottomed out a lot so he took them off.

Hes gonna try to get pics tomorrow, because the springs are at his shop.

Nope. He says no markings on the springs themselves but they are "black." I know intrax were purple and springtech blue? So unless they are cut stockers i'm thinking they are eibach.

He bought the car with them already on but bottomed out a lot so he took them off.

Hes gonna try to get pics tomorrow, because the springs are at his shop.

Thanks!

For those miles, If I were set on a black interior, I would just collect black ls parts and swap it out or have everything painted or have it dyed professionally.

Wish I had your drive..

I already have black seats and door panels, it just seems like it woul be a lot of work to find all those parts in black.. And to dye it seems like it could cost a bit.

Hmmm I do like the miles. And price. If only I knew where my first ls ended up. I could get all the parts I needed.

I even have an extra 06 grille already, so I'd just need a front bumper and to paint the surround to make it look like an 06, and the best part is I'd even save a little on insurance for it being 2 years older.

How do you think a 2 tone interior would look. Say just black seats, and black carpet and the rest all tan? Hmmm I'm really considering this one.

Last edited:
Buy the car and figure it out from there. The low miles is what you value the most. Is it really a question?

Wish I had your drive..

I already have black seats and door panels, it just seems like it woul be a lot of work to find all those parts in black.. And to dye it seems like it could cost a bit.

Hmmm I do like the miles. And price. If only I knew where my first ls ended up. I could get all the parts I needed.

I even have an extra 06 grille already, so I'd just need a front bumper and to paint the surround to make it look like an 06, and the best part is I'd even save a little on insurance for it being 2 years older.

How do you think a 2 tone interior would look. Say just black seats, and black carpet and the rest all tan? Hmmm I'm really considering this one.

Buy the car and figure it out from there. The low miles is what you value the most. Is it really a question?

Yeah if i had the money, i would buy it and swap over the interior, headlights and mods from my 06 to it, put the 04 interior back into the 06 and sell it.

I am in the market for a driver's side oem HID. Need it in order to own two sets of HID's. Please pm me if anyone sees one for a great price.

Members online

No members online now.
Back