Mlara1129's C-List Finds

wait, no.. this is what i have,

stock 06 wheels, which are on the car since its for sale,
the american racing wheels on the red one.

stock 04-05 lse wheels, these go back on the lse when in storage.
stock gen I 17" 5 spoke wheels, these i dont even know. lol
and my 19" volvo rims. these im thinking of mounting on my wall as decor lol :)

So any you dont need with decent tires?[/QUOTE

the only ones would be the gen I 17 5 spoke ones..

the tires are decent, but i have to go pay $70, to remove the fix a flat that i stupidly put in them. the tires were mounted incorrectly, the rims were not cleaned before the install so they all leaked around the bead.. and stupid me instead of pay to have them re installed, i just used fix a flat.,,

but ive been told that for 70 they will remove the tires, clean all the goo out and re-install them correctly.. and im going to sand them and re-paint them silver, so if i do sell they will be more appealing.. but yea once im done getting them in good working/looking order, theyd be perfect winter set.

In addition to the set I bought over the summer for next to nothing, I happened to come by a passenger side hid recently as well. The plan is to have a set as a backup for a very rainy day.

In addition to the set I bought over the summer for next to nothing, I happened to come by a passenger side hid recently as well. The plan is to have a set as a backup for a very rainy day.

oh man i would sell that if i were you, thats a really rainy day. e-z money for you...

i would imagine more and more salvage coming onto the market and lower prices on those... but i guess u never know. theres a girl in columbus selling one, 'shortcut' is her handle. i dont remember which side she has tho

I just sent her a message to see what she may have. Thx for the possible lead.

Yeaa dude def sell. Or install angel eyes and sell for a profit. Other than the bulbs these lights are bullet proof! Other than replacing one HID bulb never had a single issue with my HIDs

We have action. She has what I am looking for. Speaking to her on fb now. Life is good.

glad i could help. i still think you should sell it tho LoL
trust that you will probably have more problems than the headlight on the 'rainy day'...

Definitely thank you.

Hopefully, I covered all of my possible major mechanical issues(last year) for along time. I should be set in that area so that is why it becomes less of a need to sell unless the number just was too right to pass up.

I need a driver side HID assembly as well.... It's not an extra though :p

Hinzy, have a crack in one or taking on moisture?

I don't have HID's now.... When I bought my car it came from out of state. They told me it had HID's so that is why I let you buy that cheap set from my area off craigslist. When the car showed up a week later without HID's I was not happy.

So now I'm trying to convert to HID's. I have 2 passenger assy's but no driver side.

Well then how about this since I owe you one, reach out to Short Circuit and work out a deal for the one she has. She likes to trade parts and it sounds as if you have an extra anyway.

I will defer and find one down the road. Sound good?

Well then how about this since I owe you one, reach out to Short Circuit and work out a deal for the one she has. She likes to trade parts and it sounds as if you have an extra anyway.

I will defer and find one down the road. Sound good?

I'll send off a PM and see if she gets back to me.....

I just sent her a fb message saying you were going to reach out. Hope it works out for you. Just to be straight up, I did tell her that if you two cannot work out a deal, the deal she and I have is still good by me.

I will stay out of it for the next week and wish you the best man.

Members online

No members online now.
Back