Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Me like :) They are probably 7" wide. All Volvo wheels are so wimpy in terms of width.

+1

They are nice looking wheels though

Lol I just dropped 9 k on a new car! how do you expect me to have money for these??

I'd pick them up for someone here tho

No message center? V6's don't have one or what? This car has one. I thought this was a v8 because it has the select shift shifter. Don't the v6's not have that.

No message center? V6's don't have one or what? This car has one. I thought this was a v8 because it has the select shift shifter. Don't the v6's not have that.

The car above does not have a message center, so it is a V6. V6's could have the select shift.

The message center would be on the right lower side of the dash and would be all green text. The fact that there's a red light on in that area is a give-away that it has no message center. The other give-away is that there are no buttons for the message center right under the two center vents.

Why are you thinking that it has a message center?

I guess I'm just unfamiliar with the v6 models. I thought it had a center because the little rectangle screen is still there on the lower right of the speedometer. You would of thought they would have made a different dash cluster for models without message centers.

Anyway so that's even more of a rare find if its a v6 then.

I guess I'm just unfamiliar with the v6 models. I thought it had a center because the little rectangle screen is still there on the lower right of the speedometer. You would of thought they would have made a different dash cluster for models without message centers.

Anyway so that's even more of a rare find if its a v6 then.

What they did instead was to put some warning lights there. Since there is no message center, they needed some warning lights for the things that the message center would have told you (ETC failsafe, bulb out, ...)

What ever happened to those rear window shades everyone was going to do a group buy on?

What ever happened to those rear window shades everyone was going to do a group buy on?

1+.

Wait weren't they made of some material that was not paintable or something. If I recall. Maybe rubber? I don't know.

You mean the ones from NYC? They're still on my local CL. I like the look, but not for $100 plus.

Members online

Back