Mlara1129's C-List Finds

14k really? haha and i love how it does not say what year it is or the miles.. and over 50k new? i don't think so.. my 06 had a sticker of 49k with all options and im pretty sure (not 100%) that the gen I's probably were lower 40's loaded out..

14k really? haha and i love how it does not say what year it is or the miles.. and over 50k new? i don't think so.. my 06 had a sticker of 49k with all options and im pretty sure (not 100%) that the gen I's probably were lower 40's loaded out..

lol yea his asking price shocked me too. My 03 with every option as well was only in the mid 40s.

Looks like he shipped the car maybe? maybe hes trying to recoup those costs?

lol yea his asking price shocked me too. My 03 with every option as well was only in the mid 40s.

Looks like he shipped the car maybe? maybe hes trying to recoup those costs?

you can buy the LSX for less than 14 lol, not that anyone would want that whore though..

hopefully he finds a buyer.. might be hard down where hes at

Last edited:
Yea just a short little 2.5 hour afternoon drive. If you check it out and don't buy it let us know how it is lol.

It's not a bad price considering the mileage....Now to convince the wife, I usually can get what I want with just a purchase of a over priced purse for her or wallet so she can shut up lol.

It's not a bad price considering the mileage....Now to convince the wife, I usually can get what I want with just a purchase of a over priced purse for her or wallet so she can shut up lol.

Haha it is a good price.. And are you looking to add to your collection of cars, or would you sell yours to get this one if you liked it ?

Haha it is a good price.. And are you looking to add to your collection of cars, or would you sell yours to get this one if you liked it ?

Unfortunately im keeping my LS forever I have way too much money wrapped into this damn thing already and have a crap load of parts sitting in the MAN-ROOM ready to be installed :)

I would not mind another gen 1 but it would have to be Like the link we are speaking of low miles real LSE gen 1 or a clean v6 manual other than that my next car will def be a 06 LSE or a G8 manual.

Heads up to anyone interested. That McLaren Grille is going to come back up for sale on Ebay. I did not buy it after all.

It's not an LSE, they only came in black and silver. It's a regular LS with an LSE conversion I.e. front bumper, rear valance, side skirts, grille , exhaust tips. The color is true blue metallic.

Members online

No members online now.
Back