Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Although I told myself I wouldnt get a black car from all the horror storys around here..but I almost cant pass on this...hmm

http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/3269336692.html

That's been for sale for at least 6months. It started at 13500. At 10 its a steal, just make sure you check it out and make sure it's clean and has a clean history. But yea that's a good deal

And black is no big deal. I have mine detailed professionally twice a year and between those details I just wash and use a black spray detailer. Paint looks amazing.

That one looks clean to

Last edited:
Someone picked up those Toureg wheels.... Speak up brother. I know who you are :shifty:

And Magically today a feature popped up with a B7 running those exact same wheels. I can't wait to see these on an LS.

http://www.canibeat.com/

Just want to make you aware that my up-to-date AVG 2012 virus protection software is going crazy each visit to this page.

Alerts & logs that canibeat.com is a known malicious site.

http://www.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=canibeat.com/
take notice of the;

Malicious software includes 34 exploit(s), 28 trojan(s), 4 scripting exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 4 new process(es) on the target machine.

that is not to say that it's still doing it but rather that it made the list in the past.

~ Up to you, my AVG virus software blocks the image links.

That's been for sale for at least 6months. It started at 13500. At 10 its a steal, just make sure you check it out and make sure it's clean and has a clean history. But yea that's a good deal

And black is no big deal. I have mine detailed professionally twice a year and between those details I just wash and use a black spray detailer. Paint looks amazing.

That one looks clean to

I've been keeping an eye on it since it was at like 11,5. It's been off of craigslist for the last month or two, thought it was sold.

Oh and its only a few miles from me! :cool:

Last edited:
So I really liked those VW wheels posted earlier. I decided to do a quick photoshop and, boy am I in love!

I really like chrome on black but I could live with the silver.

So I really liked those VW wheels posted earlier. I decided to do a quick photoshop and, boy am I in love!

I really like chrome on black but I could live with the silver.

Loving the pic! I did the same to my car!

didnt you go one step further and actually buy the set lol ?

Yes sir :D

But, I did do this while I was contemplating the purchase. Stared at the pic for a day and just had to buy them.

Yes sir :D

But, I did do this while I was contemplating the purchase. Stared at the pic for a day and just had to buy them.

are you going to put them on soon,, or waiting until next spring?...

im almost ready to throw my car in storage for the winter.. im excited to get some new stuff installed in the spring

are you going to put them on soon,, or waiting until next spring?...

im almost ready to throw my car in storage for the winter.. im excited to get some new stuff installed in the spring

I am just gonna wait until spring. Still gotta buy the adapters and new tires.

I am excited for the spring too. I have my lse skirts, the new wheels, should have a wings west spoiler, and manoli's painted emblems.

Members online

Back