Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Beeen wanting a set pretty bad for a while now. Can't believe those havent sold yet. He had them for $600 a while back...even at that price they were worth it.

Those are 5x108 so no adapters needed, but the rears have too low of an offset. So they wouldnt fit, much less with adapters lol

I might be getting a set of these very soon :p

Thanks to Manoli, I am now the owner of a McLaren grille. Gotta love ebay. :)

so everyone feel free to kick Manoli in the balls next time you see him...I'm heading there now

Thanks to Manoli, I am now the owner of a McLaren grille. Gotta love ebay. :)
You are very welcome sir :) You have been a great member to me in the forums and out of the forums.
so everyone feel free to kick Manoli in the balls next time you see him...I'm heading there now

Haha trust me I was about to post it on here but Marcredd has helped me out a lot so i thought why not return the favor :D

Someone picked up those Toureg wheels.... Speak up brother. I know who you are :shifty:

And Magically today a feature popped up with a B7 running those exact same wheels. I can't wait to see these on an LS.

http://www.canibeat.com/2012/09/premium-derek-boxs-oem-plus-b7-audi/
Title-900x600.jpg

DSC_3570-900x596.jpg

Someone picked up those Toureg wheels.... Speak up brother. I know who you are :shifty:

And Magically today a feature popped up with a B7 running those exact same wheels. I can't wait to see these on an LS.

I wonder how those wheels would look on my LS...

Guess we will find out here shortly :cool:

Thanks for the help Justin. Those wheels look sick on that car. That is actually the reason I purchased the wheels. I found some pics of his car on google and they spoke to me.

Haha is that deal tempting you too? If I had a place to store them I'd be all over this deal. Haha. But but I already have 3 sets in my she and one set in my garage lol.

Lol if no one on here had those i would be more interested. Im just curious what shape they're in at that price...

If I bought them it would be as a winter set instead of my 17" gen I sport ones. And maybe down the road I'd chrome them or use them on one of my 8 Lincoln's some day lol.

Members online

Back