Mlara1129's C-List Finds

wow not bad.

look at this one. I had forgotten to post it. Well not really lol i was thinking about picking it up myself, but i shoudlnt go into more debt :/

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/2329377399.html

guy said he would take $2500.

Damn that guy wants twice as much and its in pretty bad shape!

You wanna go halfs on the one for 1700? lol
I want the wheels, and a couple of body panels.. :shifty:

Damn that guy wants twice as much and its in pretty bad shape!

You wanna go halfs on the one for 1700? lol
I want the wheels, and a couple of body panels.. :shifty:

It's an 06 tho. Supposedly running. Just needs a control arm, and obviously a bumper, hood, and fenders. The side skirts and rear valance, seem to be intact. And for those alone, you could be paying $1k+, if you tried to buy them separate.

an arrangement like that(half-half) would be awesome, but for the $1700 one, it doesn't make much sense for me since I have a gen II.

HDDave, Can I ask what whhels those are in you pic? Look like 19" jag wheels, I know there not the Foose wheels u have listed, LOL

Hey Alex those are just like yours right? Hard to tell since I'm on my iPod lol.

No, different. Those are 18's too

Are you running the 19" version of those wheels? They look so different straight on than at an angle.

not the same wheels, look above.

I posted some volvo 19s earlier, pretty nice, 5 spoke, $1000 with tires, you wouldn't be interested in those?

I was hoping to get more of a concave design to the spokes. I'm not the biggest fan of how flat they are. They're something to keep in mind thats for sure, they're good looking wheels and a really good price.

Those 18s are awesome and might be more practical for the poopy roads around here. And tires are considerably cheaper for 18s than 19s thats for sure

Yeah the spokes are on the simple side.

Here are mine

DSCN0233.jpg

There is still "depth" to that wheel tho vs those 19s. There is seriously nothing in that picture that I dont like. :cool:

Yeah the spokes are on the simple side.

IMHO, as the LS design is simple elegance (as opposed to that, IMHO, stupid Art & Science), so ought the wheel be simple. IMHO, again, the more simple the design the better it flows with the whole LS style. Taken separately the LS can be bland. Taken as a whole, the LS screams classiness. The way MB and BMW did before their "look at me" styling. Over 10 years later my LSes still get compliments on their styling.

^ I agree to that, thats why so many Jaguar and Volvo wheels look great on the LS. I'm not looking for a mesh design because my car couldn't pull that off. Just something a little more aggressive than those 19s design.

IMHO, as the LS design is simple elegance (as opposed to that, IMHO, stupid Art & Science), so ought the wheel be simple. IMHO, again, the more simple the design the better it flows with the whole LS style. Taken separately the LS can be bland. Taken as a whole, the LS screams classiness. The way MB and BMW did before their "look at me" styling. Over 10 years later my LSes still get compliments on their styling.

Agreed, but I was comparing it to my 5 spokes, there are groves and more depth to them but the 18's I posted look just flat. 5 spokes are the simplest of wheels but then you have 5 spokes like the Vulcan wheels with more to it than a simple 5 spoke design

Those are nice because you have options still with the 2pc wheel. You can always swap barrels out and really change the style of the rim

You could have a wheel manufacturer like CCW, Rotiform, etc make some new barrels and turn those easily into 19's with a step lip. Or even change their offset

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back