Mlara1129's C-List Finds

aahhh ok, i think im dyslexic most of the time lol

anyway did you finally get those center caps? how do they look?

Yeah I got them last friday. They look good. Not 100% color matched, but better than what I had them as. I'll get new ones when I refinish my wheels so the paint could be the same. Until then, these will do geat

DSCN0233.jpg

I don't want to post another pic of my car in this thread haha. But even in direct sunlight it still has more of a bluer tint you could say. Then at times I'll even see a pink "under" the blue coming out of the silver.

But still no real difference to me. At least at first glance

I've been trying to get those springs for the last 2 weeks. Might just be gods way of telling me I shouldn't get them.

Check this out. Just wanted to brag a little haha. I feel this one was of the best CL deals I've had so far.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/2327205947.html

(oversized picture in my thread) They're the chrome 5 spokes, just missing one chrome center cap. I'd really like to trade them for non chrome ones because I'd like to powder coat them a darker gun metal.

Driver side outer tail light.....PM me how much they want for it if its available

Really? Spill it man or is it a secrete until they are on and ready to be unveiled?

I just talked to the owner. The car does have the chrome wheels and AdvanceTrak but does not have navigation or rear heated seats. Sounded like a nice guy. Only if I had $9,000 in the bank

Mutha F me down right now! If I didn't go balls deep in this SC project, I could probably swing it!!!!! I really want a 06 too! Maybe next year.. :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back