Mlara1129's C-List Finds

Really? Spill it man or is it a secrete until they are on and ready to be unveiled?

I found someone *cough Rollin cough* to help me out. He is going to go and pick up the wheels and mcclaren from XxbmxlsxX and when he is in Ohio on one of his work trips I'm going to meet up with him for delivery :)

Thats awesome that Rollin will do that for you! I wish I could drive to colo springs this week! I'm going to call the guy with the TSW wheels those look great. Maybe he'll ship them, should only be an extra $130 tops. Especially w/o tires.

I found someone *cough Rollin cough* to help me out. He is going to go and pick up the wheels and mcclaren from XxbmxlsxX and when he is in Ohio on one of his work trips I'm going to meet up with him for delivery :)

Very nice!

Thats awesome that Rollin will do that for you! I wish I could drive to colo springs this week! I'm going to call the guy with the TSW wheels those look great. Maybe he'll ship them, should only be an extra $130 tops. Especially w/o tires.

You can find an lvc member who is close to him so he can pick them up for you.

Alright who lives close to Colo Springs and wants a $40 visa gas card for picking those wheels up for me?

Alright who lives close to Colo Springs and wants a $40 visa gas card for picking those wheels up for me?

Are you getting these???? a friend of mine is driving back from california and i might have hime pick them up.

If you do let me know if you guys want to do a mini-meet I will meet up for sure (short of my daughter being born)! Yeah I'm about 70-80 miles south of Columbus. I know ShortcurcutLS was interested in a meet as well, pretty sure she is around that area too.

It's worth a shot, think about it and let me know.

Sorry for the temporary thread jack guys!!

66coupe was suppose to get a set of those, 18's I think. Wonder what happened

Members online

No members online now.
Back